VN Ren'Py Abandoned Family Man...? [v9.1] [MoleMan]

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
I had to bail out and stop. The daughter is simply too creepy. Had to look down whenever she appeared. Jesus. Feels bad since she seems like a really nice char but her model is horrid. I think it's primarily the nose on her. Unsure really but think that's the main offender

Origami

Jul 15, 2017
I like the game, though it is far too short for now. Must say, though.... i can't get into the "love" part of it. What are the chances a rich, fit playboy would fall in love with a middle aged woman, and a single mother of 2 girls with different baby daddies at that? Is he completely retarded, or didnt he learn anything from his experiences? Maybe there should be some possible choices for that, even without changing the story in a major way: a playboy route where he courts her by doing all the right things (acting like he wants to get married, not looking at other women when she is there, showing off his wealth) while still having no serious intention whatsoever. That would mix well with the whore-d secretary, maybe with some younger GF on the side that he could actually consider for something stable if you really want to make him a family man in progress.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I like the game, though it is far too short for now. Must say, though.... i can't get into the "love" part of it. What are the chances a rich, fit playboy would fall in love with a middle aged woman, and a single mother of 2 girls with different baby daddies at that? Is he completely retarded, or didnt he learn anything from his experiences? Maybe there should be some possible choices for that, even without changing the story in a major way: a playboy route where he courts her by doing all the right things (acting like he wants to get married, not looking at other women when she is there, showing off his wealth) while still having no serious intention whatsoever. That would mix well with the whore-d secretary, maybe with some younger GF on the side that he could actually consider for something stable if you really want to make him a family man in progress.
I thought that was the point of introducing the friends daughter. So she can be the side chick and maybe help you seduce the younger daughter or 3somes.

Banish

Mar 29, 2019
Strangely, while my favorite genre is oyakodon (motherxdaughter)
This game being a real paradise for me..i actually enjoyed the secretary story the most..:unsure:
And i look more forward to see her being updated..

Reactions: MMstudios

Angel_DNC

May 29, 2018
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Family Man...? [v6.0] [MoleMan] - Original Size: 1.80GB

Download PC (99MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
for me it frozes at albert's when carly asks ava for her dish "sis?"

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes