VN Ren'Py Abandoned Family Man...? [v9.1] [MoleMan]

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
WOW! Great work, I love these! My first FanArt!

Update: As I have mentioned and blahblah has, I do have a new job eating into my creative life. I have the next 2 days off and really, REALLY want this episode out by end of Tuesday. I also have Thursday off as well, so have some time to spend on it.

I really appreciate that so many of you are eager to see the next update.

Cheers,

MM
take your time we appreciate your work that's why we are so eager for more :p :D

MMstudios

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2018
Just a quick update fellas. Was able to pick up shifts for 2 of my 3 off days this week so wasn't able to finish. I did get about a day and a half of coding in tho. Down to about 15 more renders I want to finish and I need to code the last 2 scenes. Those are smaller and can probably do in a day or so. I really want this chapter to be out to you guys but unfortunately when I can get hours, I need to take em. Sucks being poor! lol Will keep you all posted.

Cheers,

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Yeah, why would people ask for information on a thread dedicated to a game.

What a douche.
The Dev said a page back ago what was going on either the person was too lazy or didn't put any effort looking for information

MMstudios

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2018
Sorry guys, was out of town for better park of the last week. And FYI, as of right now, I have absolutely no intentions of abandoning the game. I have far too much fun making it. Pretty much all I have left on coming update is some coding. Just need to find a few days to sit my ass down and get it done!

Thanks all for the patience and support!

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes