Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
What's with the name Progerialust? Progeria doesn't seem to fit with your description of the game or the look of the characters.

Babino102

Dec 22, 2019
So... You added a couple of colored buttons to change scenes, loaded premade models with little customizations, premade environments, pressed to render, and that's it? Congratulations?
Does the game include cock blood-sucking vampires? Because those futa cocks don't look healthy at all.
I mean, if you're asking my opinion, it's nothing special. Something anyone can do in 1-2 weeks, but everyone has to start from somewhere.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
So... You added a couple of colored buttons to change scenes, loaded premade models with little customizations, premade environments, pressed to render, and that's it? Congratulations?
Does the game include cock blood-sucking vampires? Because those futa cocks don't look healthy at all.
I mean, if you're asking my opinion, it's nothing special. Something anyone can do in 1-2 weeks, but everyone has to start from somewhere.
Does the game include cock blood-sucking vampires?
No... It's just one of the default skins that comes with dicktator

add a poll games name

Babino102

Dec 22, 2019
I was sure that at least there was a possibility to find a source texture file in your project and change it which is very simple to do, but ok.
Probably you could find a way to change the texture tint in Daz environment too, but that would require google for 1 min.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
I was sure that at least there was a possibility to find a source texture file in your project and change it which is very simple to do, but ok.
Probably you could find a way to change the texture tint in Daz environment too, but that would require google for 1 min.
Yeah I know. it this and I have no clue how to us it

2.png

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
then give a different name then?????
just to make sure you understand what the problem is: progeria is a syndrome that accelerates old age and makes a 9yo child look 90. as there seems to be zero wrinkly old characters, we're assuming you mixed up the word progeria with something else.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
just to make sure you understand what the problem is: progeria is a syndrome that accelerates old age and makes a 9yo child look 90. as there seems to be zero wrinkly old characters, we're assuming you mixed up the word progeria with something else.
then again I say it again suggest a different name

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
then again I say it again suggest a different name
I don't think you will last long as a game dev if you can't answer a question about the meaning of the name of YOUR game and instead make a poll to name your yet to be released game. Why would anyone want to name it Progerialust if you can't even explain what made you come up with that name, what that name has to do with the game? Why would you name the game something that (seemingly) has nothing to do with the game? It's all very strange.

No other people than you are in a position to decide the name of the game at this point. We don't know your game, vision, idea. Only you do. So when you're asking players to name the game, it appears that you don't have any idea what you're doing. How about deciding what you want to do a game about, then come up with a name that you think fits. And if you decide to stick with Progerialust, then at least be able to explain why it's called that, because people will think it has some kink involving Progeria as the name strongly suggests, and when/if it doesn't, then people will be confused. If your intention is to confuse people and get a lot of questions about the name, then by all means, keep the name.

Last edited:
Reactions: Damzok

Babino102

Dec 22, 2019
it appears that you don't have any idea what you're doing.
Tbh, he can't even bother to search google for 5 minutes on how to fix bad textures. I figure it out in a couple of minutes, and I don't even use daz. I wouldn't bother to try a game made with such an attitude.
Just look at this reaction to some critique. He quits and deletes the entire thread.

I don't think you will last long as a game dev
He won't.

Screenshot_7.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Damzok