Fan Art Agent Alona: Fan Art

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
Hiya,

some of you probably have seen some of my pictures already. In the past I wrongly posted them in the game thread not knowing of this forum. But now that I know, lets start over here. This first pic is some kind of concept art. I just rendered it out a bit to see the lighting. It's still missing many collisions and a proper dforce recalculation of the blanket.

It's the night before James is visiting Alona to call her back to duty. Alona is suffering from a nightmare and gets up to get her head clean. The fear she suffered is still present and she tries to avoid looking towards the window or the mirror...
AlonaUSAatNight.jpg
Hope you like it.

Archives:

AlonaEasterBunny01.jpg

Last edited:

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
I'm battling a lot with my lack of real 3D-Skills on one side and my indecision of how things should work and look. I more or less have already decided that I want to go with an indoor navigation like in Milfy City. But then the School layout as Combin create it in RPG-Maker would cause a lot of clicking just to access all the different locations behind all those corners.

So, here is a little idea I had a while ago, about Alona having different nightmares about several locations which she later find in real with a Cthulhu like atmosphere. Who knows, maybe the culprit behind the drug is something old and extraterrestrial spinning a worldwide conspiracy to enslave humankind ... and with Alona being more than just a secret agent...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
Any news? :)
Whenever I have time, I'm working on the game and that's programming or attempting to figure out how things work, so unfortunately no new renderings at the moment. I managed to transfer all texts from RPG-Maker to RenPy and I'm using Combin's graphics in a very rudimentary game-setup to test the things I am programming.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
Hello pal, are you ok? I hope everything goes well, we haven't heard from you for a long time. Take care friend
Thanks for asking, everything is fine except me slacking to much ;-). I've started to watch the Persona 3 Movies, hoping to find more details for the game, but so far it seems that the only thing Agent Alona and Persona 3 have in common, is the name of the high school (Gekkoukan). Also I've completed all Renpy Tutorials from Thundorn Games and downloaded his game (Deeper) to get a feeling for his map system.

I'm also experimenting with 2D parallax scrolling and zooming...
Alona2DPaperdoll.gif

FallenAvatar

Aug 6, 2016
Thanks for asking, everything is fine except me slacking to much ;-). I've started to watch the Persona 3 Movies, hoping to find more details for the game, but so far it seems that the only thing Agent Alona and Persona 3 have in common, is the name of the high school (Gekkoukan). Also I've completed all Renpy Tutorials from Thundorn Games and downloaded his game (Deeper) to get a feeling for his map system.

I'm also experimenting with 2D parallax scrolling and zooming...
View attachment 1061689

wow! It's incredible! You always know how to surprise us! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Reactions: JasNom

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
When may we expect the demo release?))
I really can't say. But I've started to create the first locations and their navigation pics. I'm sorry that things are going so slow, but I've very little time for the game right now and many things here are very time consuming because I'm not a pro and simply don't know how things are done right, so when I'm trying them they take a lot more time and of course there is the hardware. I really thought about purchasing a graphics card but since the prices for graphic cards just exploded because of that crazy high Bitcoin rate I'm still rendering with very old hardware.

wow! It's incredible! You always know how to surprise us! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
Thanks a lot ;-). This one parallax pic is still made manually with a lot of guessing and is very in-accurate, but I'm just pondering over a system to set the depth of the pics in pixelspace and let some kind of virtual camera do the rest. I will keep you posted.

Reactions: aksfysal and MatAsp

FallenAvatar

Aug 6, 2016
Thanks a lot ;-). This one parallax pic is still made manually with a lot of guessing and is very in-accurate, but I'm just pondering over a system to set the depth of the pics in pixelspace and let some kind of virtual camera do the rest. I will keep you posted.
in-accurate?, Jesus, I hate perfectionists. For me is very cool right now. I would be happy with far worse results:ROFLMAO:

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
We are understand you. Take you time and thank you for your work!

Yeah. RTX 3080 price is very high, approximately ~3000$ in Russia. It's a madness!
Yeah, Russia. The Land of Akabur and Princess Trainer ;-).

in-accurate?, Jesus, I hate perfectionists. For me is very cool right now. I would be happy with far worse results:ROFLMAO:
Really, you want Alona to settle for less than the best? :)... Btw. lately I played 'Cockwork Industries'. It blew me away and I almost gave up on to continue working on Alona... you should check it out. It's amazing and far beyond anything I would ever be able to make.

Reactions: Autarchy

FallenAvatar

Aug 6, 2016
First time I hear about it. I'll try it, but I don't know, I don't need anything so complicated. I am happy with my favorite redhead and with more mundane situations. Seeing the images does not convince me too much. Is it really a style to Alona? It seems more a bdsm than humiliation theme

Reactions: Eton458

SpockShepard

Sep 14, 2019
First time I hear about it. I'll try it, but I don't know, I don't need anything so complicated. I am happy with my favorite redhead and with more mundane situations. Seeing the images does not convince me too much. Is it really a style to Alona? It seems more a bdsm than humiliation theme
I think bdsm theme is one of main idea for Alona, check mission, most of them about it

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
I think it's not so easy to separate fetishes since they often bleed into each other, but Alona is mainly focused on ENF. Must say, I didn't know this term until Gamiat mentioned it.

Reactions: gamiat