[R>Writer] Paid FanFic about BNHA

kipikuwa

Jul 24, 2022
Hello
We are looking for a writer who can write fan fiction about "My Hero Academia/Boku no Hero Academia"
It's planned for 3 chapters with about 10k words in each
It's mainly focused on Izuku and Ochako
It is an "NSFW" project, if you are interested contact me
Also I may have other projects for you in the future(SFW and NSFW) so if you are a writer you can contact me anyway.

Discord:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Elefy

Jan 4, 2022
Izuku woke up feeling restless. He couldn't shake off the strange dream he had last night where he was making out with his best friend, Ochaco. It wasn't just any ordinary make-out session either; it was intense and passionate. As he lay there in bed, he could still feel her soft lips against his own. His heart raced as he remembered how she felt against him.
He knew that what they were doing was wrong. They were both in relationships after all. But something about their friendship always seemed to be pushing them closer together. Maybe it was the way they understood each other so well or maybe it was the fact that they shared such similar quirks. Whatever it was, Izuku couldn't deny the attraction he felt towards her.
As he got ready for school, he found himself thinking more and more about Ochaco. He wondered if she was having similar thoughts about him. What would happen if they gave into those feelings? Would things change between them forever? Or would everything go back to normal once they realized what they were doing?
As he arrived at UA High, he saw Ochaco walking towards him. She looked beautiful today, wearing a short skirt and a tight top that showed off her curves. Her long brown hair flowing down her back like silky waves. Izuku felt his heart racing again. This time not from guilt but from desire.
Ochaco smiled when she noticed him staring at her. "Good morning," she said. "You look handsome today." Izuko blushed. "Thanks," he replied. "So do you."
They walked to class together, chatting away about their plans for the day. As they entered the classroom, Izuku couldn't help but notice how close they were standing next to each other
This is without plot/synopsis :D

Reactions: kipikuwa