VN Fans of NTR/Femdom: What type of story would you like to see?

Apr 19, 2022
I'm currently in the planning process of my first NTR game. It will be a mostly linear story with choices to change how certain scenarios play out (option to avoid certain kinks, characters and themes.)

Essentially, you're a male college student who's living out of state and attending a prestigious university. With the unfortunate loss of a scholarship however, you're left with no option but to move out of the student dorms and find a new house and roommates. But with the sudden change in housing so close to beginning of your new term, options are quite limited.

Through some stroke of luck however (circumstances to be written!), you find yourself moving into an apartment with your girlfriend and her multiple friends. It was the only option with such short notice, but you're welcome to stay provided you obey a certain list of rules.

What type of rules? That's what I'm caught up on.

I'm planning on having a house of 4 or 5 women, with each "mistress" catering to a specific kink. I'm not entirely sure what those kinks will be yet, and I'd love to hear your thoughts on what you'd be interested in as a player.

Planned Kinks:
- NTR (Starting off as netorare which transitions into netorase.)
- Light Femdom
- Humiliation (From one of your roommates)
- Slave play (Ordering the male protagonist around. Would slowly evolve into this dynamic.)
- Female domination (Power play/difference especially)
- Blackmail
+ all standard vanilla kinks (anal, oral/vaginal sex, MILFs, group sex, etc.)

Potential Kinks:

- Interracial (Wouldn't be the main focus.)
- Pegging (Not a huge kink of mine, but it might cater to the femdom community).
- Findom (Nothing too severe. Control of finances would mostly be more of a power play type of thing.)

Kinks I plan on avoiding:
- Incest
- Homosexual Themes
- Anything illegal (underage, snuff, etc.)
- Stuff that wouldn't pass Patreon's ToS.

I want everything to be gradual and build up to the more extreme kinks as listed.

Is there anything here (in both kinks and story), that you would want to see? Is there anything you DON'T want to see? I'd love to hear your ideas!

fywbgywe

Apr 30, 2020
For me, i would love to see the differences between the ture react of the gf and the story she told to mc after the netorase scence.
for example, mc ask his gf told him what happened during the night/event, gf said it was fun but i didn't cum and he's waering protecting all the time. but mc had a way to find out (maybe a hidden cam or magic) what truly happened, and his gf came countless and involve bareback crempie that his gf lied about.

fitgirlbestgirl

Jul 27, 2017
Not sure how much overlap there is in the NTR and femdom fanbase.
I don't want to get into an autistic discussion about what NTR is, but isn't the overlap between NTR and femdom basically just cuckolding? Unless it's some weird "alpha cuck" thing there usually are at least femdom overtones with cuckolding if not outright femdom elements.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I don't want to get into an autistic discussion about what NTR is, but isn't the overlap between NTR and femdom basically just cuckolding? Unless it's some weird "alpha cuck" thing there usually are at least femdom overtones with cuckolding if not outright femdom elements.
I'd say NTR is more about male dom than femdom. The more common NTR stories are focusing on the females getting corrupted by some giga chad antagonist and not so much on directly humiliating the male protagonist. He is generally oblivious for most of the game.

If we want to include the western cuckolding into the definition, then sure, it often has femdom elements where the female is humiliating the cuck. To be fair, the dev did say it turns into netorase which is essentially western cuckolding.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
The only rule it would be necessary for a femdom game in that setting is something on the lines of "obey all roommates or be evicted"

But regardless just make a story you would like to see, anything you feel like doesn't exist or you can do better is what you should be working on. Don't force yourself to add stuff you don't care about and ignore the haters if you want maximum creative freedom.

Fzeren

Sep 25, 2020
Planned Kinks:
- NTR [...]

Kinks I plan on avoiding:
- Homosexual Themes
Bisexual NTR is the only fun one though...

A woman who would force you to suck dick = wife material.

But god damn, not to sound too hateful or anything, but how is the college theme so popular? It just reminds me of how mindwreckingly stressful studying is.

JesterAI

Jan 18, 2018
I like every kink you mentioned so far, except blackmail. I prefer my corruption to be more voluntary.

I think for the kinks to have impact, they need to have a "control" person. A vanilla love interest. The vanilla love interest in general will be loyal and sweet and all those things we like in a romantic partner. This creates tension between the original state of the characters and the corruption arc, and tension is 100% necessary for eroticism.

Then you could make one of the girls a homewrecker- she tries to get you to cheat on the vanilla girl with her, and she tries to get the vanilla girl to cheat on you. She might push a cuckold relationship on you and taunt you as your rival takes your girl.

I'd advise creating a rival antagonist male who isn't a 100% douchebag from the jump. More like a narcissistic charming snake. Rich and good looking who smirks at you when he wins. The women think he's nice until its too late, and they don't care.

A secondary antagonist male can just be big, jacked, dumb, and an asshole.

Keep it to 4 women as most games with too many women become too much work for the creator and/or meander and duplicate personalities.

Ideas for the girl archetypes:

1. Vanilla gf
2. Party girl slut
3. Dominant semi-bitch (the over the top bitches are too funny to be hot)
4. Manipulative smart girl who corrupts you and your gf

Good luck! I'm looking forward to seeing what this looks like.

Reactions: Sukebe_S

Sukebe_S

World's Slowest Amateur Game Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 27, 2019
This is a fun premise and I'd play this game! You mentioned:

Through some stroke of luck however (circumstances to be written!), you find yourself moving into an apartment with your girlfriend and her multiple friends. It was the only option with such short notice, but you're welcome to stay provided you obey a certain list of rules.
Everyone has their own kinks, and everyone's kinks are finely-tuned just to them, but to me this situation would be even hotter if the girl wasn't the MC's GF, but rather his "bestie." He's basically friendzoned, and sees living with his crush to be closer to the realization of his dreams--a way out of the friendzone. Giving the MC a clear goal helps give the story direction. Also, if their relationship dynamic was like this (instead of bf/gf) it would help the existence of the kinky rules for living in the apartment seem more plausible.

Let me explain: if a GF springs kinky living situation rules on a BF, he'd be like, "huh? that's weird. We've been sleeping together for awhile now, and you're just now revealing you live in a well-articulated fetish lifestyle?" It seems implausible that he wouldn't have picked up on that. BUT, if they're "just friends," it would make sense that he's only just now learning that she's into this secret fetish community. Because he's so hopelessly smitten, he'd be more likely to play along, not just with her rules but also the rules of the other roommates.

Also, I tend to find NTR hotter when the MC has never enjoyed sex with the object of his infatuation.

Just my 2c though! I think it's a great concept and I'm hoping to someday see this project realized. :)(y)

Reactions: Kripke
Sep 3, 2017
I asked myself this question and made a list of things that NTR game would have to do well for me to truly enjoy it. Of course, this doesn’t fit every mold and every type of game. However hopefully this could help you shape yours a little better.

I have labeled The 4 I’s of NTR, which are as follows.

Interaction (how the players actions affect the ntr)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Investment (how much of an investment you have with the characters and story)
Incentive (why should the player get ntr’d in the first place)
Integration (how well is the ntr integrated into the gameplay and story)
And for those wondering why I took the time to draft and publish this like a research paper, it’s because I have an actual research paper that’s due at the end of the week and I am procrastinating the shit out of it by spending all of my brain power researching the intricacies of ntr games.

Sukebe_S

World's Slowest Amateur Game Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 27, 2019
And for those wondering why I took the time to draft and publish this like a research paper, it’s because I have an actual research paper that’s due at the end of the week and I am procrastinating the shit out of it by spending all of my brain power researching the intricacies of ntr games.
Hilarious! I say follow your passions. I find they often direct me toward the emergency exits of real life.

Reactions: InteriorCrocodile

whizwart

Apr 11, 2022
Honestly, i think making one of the rules "no cheating" and then having MC either A) fail at running the thirst gauntlet that is this place or B) have one roomate who's out to steal and/or embarass MC's girlfriend be actively tryibg to hook uo with MC and rub it in her face (as opposed to the other girls being on th down low with him).GF can then revege lay someone. I think this stuff gets overthought sometimes and you end up with stuff like "don't wear your shoes at midnight on the bed or I'll fuck your dad."

I should add I seem to like NTR when the one being cheated on has fucked up through their own actions, and then the partner drifts away.

charlieb

Nov 2, 2019
I'm into both of these things, but the harem bit kinda kills the whole concept for me - I find it very rare for a game to convincingly develop 4+ characters and a protagonist in a way that I care about any of them, and if I don't care about the characters then the NTR doesn't work for me.

In this concept, it would be really neat to see character-driven interaction between two or more of the npcs - rather than being 4 or 5 people who sit around on their hands until the PC decides to give them precious attention, give them plotlines with eachother that the PC can become involved in. It would be neat if the player was a member of one of the NPC's harem, since we're going femdom anyway.

Bella4eva

Oct 11, 2021
I would love to see a semi-realistic story. Maybe 2 hot ladies secretly conspiring to raise a needy guy into a perfect slave would be enough.

In the beginning, both are totally sweet and understanding of the situation and show themselves willing to help give him a home. Coincidentally, the two have a spare room. Once he has moved in, they play with their charms, know about the student's neediness and give him small household chores to do. They then provoke an embarrassing situation with the MC. For example, they secretly film him sniffing their panties or something.

They confront him with it and start to become more and more impudent.... Massage me here and there, show yourself naked, lick my feet and so on.

At some point he should kneel naked in front of one of the ladies, jerk off into his hand and lick up the sperm. The whole thing is then of course secretly filmed. The two hot ladies now develop into really nasty beasts. With the film they have him completely in hand.

He may now, after the lady was jogging, lick her armpits and sweaty asshole clean. He is spat on, slapped, used as a toilet (at first only urine, later maybe more) etc.

If he behaves well, he may now and then also come to orgasm. The two decide at some point for a chastity belt. The MC has to wear feminine clothes and becomes more and more will-less towards the two hot chicks. Regularly his face serves as a seat cushion, for amusement pegging etc....

When the story is well advanced, more characters can be introduced.... The MC is presented to a girlfriend or so...

Generally, I would delay the redemptive sex for the MC for many months. The MC goes along with it all because he hopes to get to the sting someday and of course because the two threaten him with the publication of the video. At some point, when he is the completely perfect will-less slave, he may then penetrate a vagina under time pressure for one minute or so.