jaller0461

Nov 6, 2018
did you already read the ending comics? i really curious with the ending
The last issue I read is 493, the ending is boring and does not feel like an ending at all. This is not how a great series should end. In my opinion, the last good release was the seventh, and the best is 2,3,4. In 8, 9, 10 issues, the author seemed to become lazy and began to rivet the comics in a hurry, repetitive pictures, scanty dialogues and new girls who were given a lot of pages, but they are not at all interesting compared to the Taylor family. Sorry for my English.

Reactions: bdsmcryingaahsaah

Krakatoas

Mar 26, 2018
The last issue I read is 493, the ending is boring and does not feel like an ending at all. This is not how a great series should end. In my opinion, the last good release was the seventh, and the best is 2,3,4. In 8, 9, 10 issues, the author seemed to become lazy and began to rivet the comics in a hurry, repetitive pictures, scanty dialogues and new girls who were given a lot of pages, but they are not at all interesting compared to the Taylor family. Sorry for my English.
did you already got 493 ????

Reactions: bdsmcryingaahsaah

Untitled999

Sep 9, 2018
J5LDC2TB, LOL, could not agree more!
"A finger in the dyke (LOL, not that kind of Dike!) while the raging flood waters flow over the top and through the cracks in the crumbling walls", LOL!
Just like spying on this thread, threatening and doxing people etc while comics continue over and over to get shared unabated.
Prohibition always fails eventually, history shows that time and time again!
LOL, GOOD LUCK TRYING DOFAN AND FRIENDS!
I hope for another like for this post from Barry Brown. We laugh at him and them and he gives us likes, LOL!

Last edited:

vili007

Oct 22, 2017
Please! maybe someone has his work. really wanted to see . ( ) .. and another author (
) any GURO work . i will be very grateful to you .

• Love
Reactions: Barry Brown

AsteriskBT

Apr 12, 2018
Thanks, Guys appreciate your help I purchased unlimed data storage 60 a year but I still need to get the ones I lost in pdf if possible.
I know this is a late reply but for anyone that's looking for Fansadox collection here's a link for the torrents for the files :

1-400

1-454

Also don't forget to seed guys! Happy hunting!

Barry Brown

Sep 9, 2017
I know this is a late reply but for anyone that's looking for Fansadox collection here's a link for the torrents for the files :

1-400

1-454

Haha, thepiratebay. Happy alt-coin mining.
Open the site with view-source:, and search the word 'miner'. Check what I mean.

Reactions: dwalla

Untitled999

Sep 9, 2018
Barry Brown, what are you doing still hanging around?
You've shown yourself as a "Dofan spy", you've "blown your cover", you have no credability at all now, so crawl back to your Dofan masters!!
It's interesting you post about alt-coin "mining", AGAIN, what for the third time now!
A. Who really gives a shit about that, how is that relevant to this thread etc?
B. The only "mining" that is relevant is the fact you keep trying to "undermine" this thread with misinformation (fake news) etc! You also need to try some new material / tactics! But good luck trying to sway anyones opinion on this thread LOL!
Everyone ignore Barry Brown's coments, he's a Dofan spy and propagandist!
With a good browser those links / torrents open fine.
Obviously "practice safe surfing and downloading", watch out for viruses etc as you would with anything on the net!
Agree with AsteriskBT, please "seed" and "mirror" links etc if you can, thanks.

Last edited:
  • Wow

bruml

Jan 15, 2018
Anyone know why people stop uploading Fansadox after nr 480. I know that some single ones that has been uploading but not like they used to when there was a full collection pack!
bcz we have many numbers missing, so you dont have whole "row" thats maybe why, idk really

bruml

Jan 15, 2018
btw for anyone who want catch the train, i found some bigger packages, ofcourse without missing parts, so i gues that everyone here already have all from this package.
434-440
441-449
451-460
461-470
471-480
484-500

Last edited:

alienmars87

Nov 3, 2017

1-400

1-454

THANKS

alienmars87

Nov 3, 2017
btw for anyone who want catch the train, i found some bigger packages, ofcourse without missing parts, so i gues that everyone here already have all from this package.
434-440
441-449
451-460
461-470
THANKS

Untitled999

Sep 9, 2018
I've already got all these comics myself, but a big thank you to those who have posted (Bruml, AsteriskBT etc) them again so others who don't have them can get them and the sharing goes on and on and on, as it should.
To Barry Brown and the other Dofan spys, keep watching, keep trying, but fail to stop the sharing you shall, LOL!

Last edited:
  • Love

jerry03

Jun 9, 2017
i don't know why, but i can't download them; on the webpage, when i click on "download" its laed me to a white page!!