Untitled999

Sep 9, 2018
i don't know why, but i can't download them; on the webpage, when i click on "download" its laed me to a white page!!
jerry03, I've had similar problems myself in the past.
Maybe it's the browser, pop ups, your anti-virus or even blocking / firewalling?
I actually found those links opened fine for me in Firefox, there were pop ups, but the download links worked ok for me. I already have all those comics so I just did it as a trial.
When I was having problems before Bruml put me onto a great browser - .
I've found out recently that where I live there has been some blocking / firewalling of certain types of sites introduced by the government etc. This was probably my problem in the past.
As Bruml advised me, the Tor browser has strong privacy security and connects through a VPN, so it hides well from any blocking mechanisms. Fingers crossed so far it's worked well for me. Hope it helps you and anyone else who may read this and have similar issues.

Reactions: jerry03

Untitled999

Sep 9, 2018
FYI, for anyone who might have missed out, 8muses has been updated with a few of the recently shared (leaked) comics (495, 498, & 500) in JPEG version
Hope this helps those who missed out on getting to download the first time round.:cool:

Last edited:

dwalla

Apr 25, 2018
found another upload 504 in pdf
how do I download via the upfile.mobi links?

All I'm encountering are pop-ups

i've already tried turning off my blockers; and checking youtube

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
how do I download via the upfile.mobi links?

All I'm encountering are pop-ups

i've already tried turning off my blockers; and checking youtube
Yep that site is like computer cancer, virus alerts and pops ups galore...

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
does anyone have a single download link that's up to date with everything that has been shared so far ?
No, everything gets taken down. Your best bet is torrents, just go to pirate bay and google what you want.

Blackknight

Mar 24, 2017
No, everything gets taken down. Your best bet is torrents, just go to pirate bay and google what you want.
torrent is fine. I meant like the torrent on the first page that has everything but just hasn't been updated in awhile

Griever51

Feb 14, 2018
Hi Everyone, I want to know your opinion and bring the following topic to debate Do you really cares about the story and dialogs of the BDSM comics or just about the drawing? It is the plot important or not so much for BDSM comics?

Reactions: bdsmcryingaahsaah

kurogari

Aug 16, 2017
Hi Everyone, I want to know your opinion and bring the following topic to debate Do you really cares about the story and dialogs of the BDSM comics or just about the drawing? It is the plot important or not so much for BDSM comics?
ideally story is as much important as the art, but comics is mean to be visual art, so if we have to choose then the art is much more important especially for a BDSM genre which however you try to spin it the story would just gonna revolve around that genre, there's not much you can add, fansadox basically already cover all of the option and now they just continue, repeat or reuse their earlier plot

Reactions: Griever51