Untitled999

Sep 9, 2018
Another big thanks to one and all (Bruml and others) for the lastest "shares", you're all legends!!!:):cool::giggle::geek:

Last edited:

Untitled999

Sep 9, 2018
Rosethorn87, Fansadox Collection 512 - Jungle Safari To Hell , as posted by Bruml is the latest Slasher comic available on Dofan!
As
Krakatoas, wrote "I don't know how but the master is always finding the new ones!"
Thanks again
Bruml , great work yet again buddy!

Krakatoas

Mar 26, 2018
Rosethorn87, Fansadox Collection 512 - Jungle Safari To Hell , as posted by Bruml is the latest Slasher comic available on Dofan!
As
Krakatoas, wrote "I don't know how but the master is always finding the new ones!"
Thanks again
Bruml , great work yet again buddy!
i really curious how Bruml finding something new. really i try the best to participate but it always empty handed. maybe i should look more haha

bijuu69

Aug 12, 2017
bruml unfortunately the downloads were deleted. Any chance you can repost? I've been waiting for the Mudwater ones forever, you're the best!

Grayfox

May 2, 2017
Reupload:

Untitled999

Sep 9, 2018
Grayfox, thanks for the share of the Hawke comic, and the re-up of the others will make those who missed Bruml's last post very "happy little campers".:):cool:
Krakatoas, I know exactly what you mean. These guys (Bruml, Grayfox, etc) seem to have the "magic touch" (they have obviously been to Hogwarts, lol)!:geek::devilish:
Where as I can't seem to find shit :poop: by myself, other wise I'd love to do some sharing and gain some "street cred", lol!:D
My "wand" must be broken, lol! :oops:
Probably explains a lot all round, lol!o_O

Krakatoas

Mar 26, 2018
Untitled999 well should ask voldemort for new magic wand. also i hope many magic touch in predondo series. finally i can finish girls next door series and have a good sleep

Untitled999

Sep 9, 2018
Arrrrr......some, but not all Extraminion!
And not in PDF.
Don't get me wrong 8muses is a good site, I'm a fan, and once stuff is on there it stays on there.
There's not the take down of links etc like on here because of the Dofan spy scum :poop: reporting back to their masters :devilish: who then put pressure on the host sites people use when posting.
For some reason Dofan has had no effect on 8muses, which is obviously brilliant! :cool:
But new stuff tends to turn up here first from people like Bruml, Grayfox etc, and in PDF (higher quality) versions usually.
Some of the rare stuff that Bruml has supplied only turns up on here, as far as I've seen.
Hey it's why we come here, for the
GOLD!
Thanks again to the legends who "supply our fix"!!!
:geek::LOL::love::p;):):giggle:

Last edited:
Reactions: oOzetto_38Oo

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Maybe somone here can let a friend or 2 with 8muses logins watch this thread and snap up any links when they show up?

Untitled999

Sep 9, 2018
Hey Muttdoggy,
Would'nt the comics need to actually be posted directly on 8muses?
If the links posted on here that use shared sites, are just also listed on 8muses, when Dofan puts pressure on the shared sites used and gets the links taken down they are dead links where ever they are posted.
8muses posts versions of the comics converted from original PDF to JPEG.
While 8muses is a good site, the convert from the original PDF to JPEG does effect the quailty.
That's why people come here first to hopefully get the original's if they can, and go to 8muses to take what they can get when they have no other choice.
People have made all sorts of suggestions through many many post on this thread of how to try to deal with link take downs, from using certain shared sites in parts of the world that maybe Dofan can't have an effect on, to using Torrents, etc etc.
I certainly don't have any answers, I guess we just have to continue to play the game with Dofan for now.

Untitled999

Sep 9, 2018
Hey Bobgr8, the point is if we post links from this thread to the 8muses thread or whatever, and the links get taken down because Dofan puts pressure on the share site used (as they always do!), then they are dead links on both threads. Nothing is achieved.
The actual (physical) comics need to be posted somewhere Dofan can't have an impact on.
8muses have the (physical) comics, but they are JPEG converts from the original higher quality PDF.
Until we can post the original higher quality PDF versions somewhere Dofan can't touch, then I guess we just keep playing the same "cat and mouse" game we are playing of posting and reposting etc!

Untitled999

Sep 9, 2018
Bobgr8, 100% agree with you there.
Dofan should "suck the big one hard"!
They are responisble for pushing people to find other ways to get the comics because of what they charge and how they treat people!

Untitled999

Sep 9, 2018
Hey Rosethorn87, yep it is, the lastest is FC 507 Breeders: The Next Generation Part Two, on DoFan but we have not seen it "cracked" and "shared" yet.
FC 481 Breeders: The Next Generation Part One, has been shared on here but the link for the PDF version is now dead.
You can try to request a repost through the request thread etc https://f95zone.to/threads/fansadox-request-megathread.12909/ OR get a JPEG version via 8muses - , hope this helps out.

Last edited:
Reactions: rosethorn87