EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
FD Banner.png

Overview:
"Tired of surfing through dating apps only to find nothing that tickles your fancy?
Sick of the ridiculous bios, altered pics, and cat-fishing?
Want something different?
Sign up for Fantasy Dating and, if approved, you will be heading on an all-expenses paid trip to the city of Integro.
Where a series of arranged dates without the toxicity of today's dating culture awaits you!"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This VN is POV. You WILL NOT SEE all of the feminine MC's face. If you can't handle that then this message is your notice to bail.

Thread Updated: 2023-06-30
Release Date: 2023-06-30
Developer: Alboe Interactive F95zone - - - -
Censored: No
Version: CC
Language: English
Other Games: Ménage à Moi
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Unlock uncensored mode by entering "TestInProduction" (without quotes and case sensitive) when starting a new game.
Confirmation "Nice." appears if done correctly.

DOWNLOAD

Win - Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Others: - Compressed (Day 3)*
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

FantasyDating_promo20.jpg FantasyDating_promo33.jpg 0_3_promo.jpg FantasyDating_promo21.jpg FantasyDating_promo32.jpg FantasyDating_promo31.jpg fd_countdown05.jpg FantasyDating_Remaster2.jpg FantasyDating_promo12.jpg FantasyDating_promo11.jpg FantasyDating_promo08.jpg FantasyDating_promo07.jpg FantasyDating_promo06.jpg FantasyDating_promo05.jpg FantasyDating_promo37.jpg FantasyDating_promo03.jpg FantasyDating_promo00.jpg FantasyDating_promo35.jpg FantasyDating_promo36.jpg FantasyDating_promo38.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Futa Protagonist = Yes
Choise = I don't know If ther are present.
Female Dom? = No wait? if choise I gonna make them beg for mercy.

Well lets find out if ther are choise to play with.

Alboe Interactive

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
Futa Protagonist = Yes
Choise = I don't know If ther are present.
Female Dom? = No wait? if choise I gonna make them beg for mercy.

Well lets find out if ther are choise to play with.
I can't believe I forgot this pic from the dev blog thread. I am a doof.

Domination will go both ways for the MC. The only exception being a male dominating MC unless patrons vote for it.

Reactions: Eddie Vallient

Alboe Interactive

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
I don't find the succy's hair to be all that appealing, but it is different from what you usually see.
The bad lighting on day 1 contributes to the silver color looking gray, which ruined the look. I'll probably change the color to something else in the future if it still isn't coming together with my newer lighting techniques.

8InchFloppyDick

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Thoroughly enjoyed your story so far. I have a raft of 'not how I would have done it' style comments but them's all a bit neither here nor there as it's your story not mine :)

Keep up the good work!

PS. Reading some of your development thread has inspired me to get back to work on my own VN, which is still made up of grainy development renders. I was getting a bit despondent about the absurd amount of time it takes to get final images done.

Alboe Interactive

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
What the.... I need a code to play with it?
Nope just to unlock the uncensored mode. It was in the Installation notes but somehow got deleted. Enter 69 when prompted at the start. No related content at the moment, its for future updates.

In images preview why I can see MC face? She is ugly or something.
This is a POV VN. Many others like Ecchi Sensei and Harem Hotel hide the face of the MC.

Alboe Interactive

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
Thoroughly enjoyed your story so far. I have a raft of 'not how I would have done it' style comments but them's all a bit neither here nor there as it's your story not mine :)

Keep up the good work!

PS. Reading some of your development thread has inspired me to get back to work on my own VN, which is still made up of grainy development renders. I was getting a bit despondent about the absurd amount of time it takes to get final images done.
I'm glad you enjoyed it. And your last point is the exact same for me. Talking to a more experienced person finally got me to kick my rear in gear and start this VN.

I had a lot of specific design intentions with the story and world that won't make sense until much later. This early release is all about receiving feedback, feel free to post your thoughts.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Nope just to unlock the uncensored mode. It was in the Installation notes but somehow got deleted. Enter 69 when prompted at the start. No related content at the moment, its for future updates.

This is a POV VN. Many others like Ecchi Sensei and Harem Hotel hide the face of the MC.
I hope I can see her full face I don't like see half face... this make me think she really ugly. In bad I can't see her face and wasnt in POV. I don't like too much POV. make me unforble I will allway see my face like in foto full and clear.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
POV... eh! half face in third pesone isn't good. No one make this on MC like this An films movie arent in POV...
Screenshot - Presunt Pow.jpg

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes