RPGM Abandoned Fantasy Paradise Island Edition [v1.0] [Seroh Works]

seroh1

Jan 28, 2019
HEHE1.png

Overview:
Its a Sex Simulator , U will choose your character and then u gonna make sex with her , its pretty simple , u can unlock skins in the future and new characters will be added in the future too , maybe even a story​

Thread Updated: 2020-06-06
Release Date: 2020-06-06
Developer: Seroh Works - - F95
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Prequel: Fantasy Paradise
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

132.png 5.png Rubih Hand2.png NUE1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

seroh1

Jan 28, 2019
Its a whole new version of my previous game and is a remake of it , if an adm please post this I gonna be happy ( thats why I didnt put update , because is not the same game

Reactions: macbob

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Most of character from Kobayashi Maid Dragon (they have a lot of big tiddies) or any shounen genre character is a nice place to start.

also enlarge the menu. It looked too small. having a small resort like island is a good place as well, so it felt more alive.

Last edited:
Reactions: Whatevenisanything

seroh1

Jan 28, 2019
Most of character from Kobayashi Maid Dragon (they have a lot of big tiddies) or any shounen genre character is a nice place to start.

also enlarge the menu. It looked too small. having a small resort like island is a good place as well, so it felt more alive.
thanks , gonna try that <3

Reactions: Whatevenisanything

Mystikos

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2019
v.1.0 but without complited?
How long is the game?
Or is it 1.0 - alfa?
1.0 is the very first version I assume. As so far I've only seen that you're able to do a handjob scene.
It's more like a gallery than anything else.

Could be that I missed something; which is highly likely since I am confused at the size (500MB) and only 10 sec of gameplay

TimThrall

Feb 19, 2019
What kind of characters you thinking of implementing?

Dominators? Submissives? Tsundere? Combination of said? Lolis? NTR? Tentacle? You have a lot of options given you're just going for a sex simulator and context is just as important to the sexiness of something as the artwork. (Note: whatever you claim will be what i assume are your fetishes. You've been warned. :cool:)

seroh1

Jan 28, 2019
What kind of characters you thinking of implementing?

Dominators? Submissives? Tsundere? Combination of said? Lolis? NTR? Tentacle? You have a lot of options given you're just going for a sex simulator and context is just as important to the sexiness of something as the artwork. (Note: whatever you claim will be what i assume are your fetishes. You've been warned. :cool:)
I Gonna try to implement a fell OC's from me and other people who support me on patreon , and some characters from games and animes , try to make this a go for "wanna see that anime girl get fucked " and also gonna add some skins to it

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
So is this still being developed? There hasn't been a post on Patreon since June and the Twitter has been deleted. According to their profile, they've browsed this forum just yesterday.

Liphisbus

May 28, 2020
The art looks gorgeous, I would definitely buy any game with that art style, but I must confess, the gameplay is not that good, don't know, it feels somewhat empty, still, good luck with it!

Jelloxo

Jun 27, 2019
so this project died before it even started properly?

edit: What am I saying... the last comments are from 2020

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Fantasy v1.0 Compressed (Untested)

Win 554 MB/146 MB :