HTML - Abandoned - Fantasy Slave Trainer [v0.5.16.0] [Onerglossi]

1. 2.00 star(s)

YamiAi

This is not that bad of a slave trainer game...if it weren't for Free Cities. Yes, the base FC game is kind of meh. But the modded version has so much content and quality of life stuff that Fantasy Slave Trainer looks like a kid's game in comparison...so to speak. this obviously isn't a kid's game, but you get what I mean. This just feels too basic, there's too little to do, you don't have enough interesting customization options, etc.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

hansi1

Who likes FC will like this. Its very similar, maybe a bit less complicated. I like the possibility to individually and manually train slaves. Very nice. I would be happy if the dev continues the work
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Krabe

Excelent, sort of "oldscool" games like Whoremaster, but text only and in HTML.
    We cab buy a slaves, upgrade a house(and few buildings), get requests, and so on.
    Slave training, sexual intercourses, all as we like.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Futuredark

There's a whole lot of potential here, but as of now (v0.4.9), the content available is still limited, and there's not much incentive to getting a slave perfectly trained aside from them producing the most money to allow the player to train other slaves easier. As more diversified training becomes available and perhaps some rewarding content for well-trained slaves, the game could easily see a bump in enjoyability and replayability.