3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Nofel

Aug 1, 2017
The new cheat is "perfectCharacter", but it only work in the "Character Creation - Physical Traits" page.

Reactions: Onihige

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
Is it just me, or is there still no way for a futa to impregnate others instead of being impregnated? Am I missing something here?

fyreman666

Dec 30, 2017
Is it just me, or is there still no way for a futa to impregnate others instead of being impregnated? Am I missing something here?
I'm gonna test that and see if it's just really hard, or if it's actually impossible. I remember doing it before in an older version.

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
I'm gonna test that and see if it's just really hard, or if it's actually impossible. I remember doing it before in an older version.
Oh, you don't have to go that far- I'm not skilled in reading HTML code, but surely someone who is can see for themselves?

fyreman666

Dec 30, 2017
I kinda like to go that far, it's kind of fun, plus with that cheat, and the hyperpregnancy option, if it works, prime breeding stock will be easier to make (I think)

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
Another question: Is there any way using the console to change a slave's hair/skin colour? Maybe hairstyle as well?

Balmung

Aug 3, 2018
Another question: Is there any way using the console to change a slave's hair/skin colour? Maybe hairstyle as well?
Yes, you can find all variables of your slaves under
SugarCube.State.active.variables.slaves

For example, to change haircolor to white, find the number of your slave(e.g. 12) and then enter
SugarCube.State.active.variables.slaves[12].haircolor="white"

Reactions: congamensch

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
Yes, you can find all variables of your slaves under
SugarCube.State.active.variables.slaves

For example, to change haircolor to white, find the number of your slave(e.g. 12) and then enter
SugarCube.State.active.variables.slaves[12].haircolor="white"
Right, that was it! Thanks, I'd quite forgot- you're a massive help, buddy!

dragonius

Jan 7, 2017
| FST 0.5.14.1 Public
I’ve added three new training types to the new training system. The first is masculinization, which is basically the opposite of sissification. Since they are polar opposites, training one will lower the other.
Chivalry has been added. Chivalry titles will increase a slave’s sexual stamina (for lack of a better title bonus, may change in the future).
Cattling has also been added. This training type will train slaves to be breeding slaves. It increases slave fertility.
I’ve added 8 new titles and changed an old one. If you have any title ideas I’ll be happy to hear and implement them.

Changes
  • new training types
    • masculinization added
    • chivalry added
    • cattling added
  • titles
    • muscle bitch changed to [femininity + submissive + muscle]
      muscle slave added [masculinity + submissive + muscle]
      bull [domesticated + cattling + male/shemale/futa]
      sow [domesticated + cattling + female/futa]
      courtesan [femininity + strumpetry]
      cicisbeo [masculinity + chivalry]
      breeding slave [cattling]
      brody [masculinization]
      cavalier [chivalry]
  • bug fixes
    • arousal breeding bug fixed
    • title display bug fixed
    • enslavement event prices fixed
    • muscle bitch title description fixed

Reactions: kaisertheliar

kaisertheliar

Nov 3, 2017
You guys introduced me to Free Cities. It's time I return the favor.

WARNING, this version is bugged and you will not be able to assign slaves to milking at the ranch and possibly other jobs. Back up your saves! This won't kill your saves but will kill your profits.

Edit: Deleted, go to my next post for newer hotfixed version.

Last edited:

i1269496

May 31, 2018
For those who want do disable futa/shemale content (which the game currently offer no option to do), here's simple change in the code.
Open the file in a text editor and find the function window.generateSex. Then replace it entirely with follows:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's still be possible to deliberately alter characters with runes, if you want to, but all the generated slaves will be limited to male/female only.

Reactions: kaisertheliar

kaisertheliar

Nov 3, 2017
For those who want do disable futa/shemale content (which the game currently offer no option to do), here's simple change in the code.
Open the file in a text editor and find the function window.generateSex. Then replace it entirely with follows:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's still be possible to deliberately alter characters with runes, if you want to, but all the generated slaves will be limited to male/female only.
That's mighty kind of you sir. I prefer herms in games like this because theres no dude involved that way so it's least gay. But I can see people not digging that. Very mod. Much coding. Serious hacking. Few shemales. Many Scripts.

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
You can only place 2 slaves in a single chattel pin? I thought it used to be like 5?

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes