3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

fyreman666

Dec 30, 2017
You can either use console cheats to set everything to perfect, or you can just continually train them and use all positive reinforcement time and time again until their pride is perfect.

Console cheats for those would be... SugarCube.State.active.variables.slaves[X].fear.base=0
SugarCube.State.active.variables.slaves[X].trust.base=100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.slaves[X].obedience.base=100

X is the slave's number, which is shown in the selection menu of the Rune Practicum as well.

jojo51510

Aug 28, 2017
Any chance that this game will get vector art? I like how this is a lot similar to Free Cities, but just some art would go a long way imo.

mav

Jul 19, 2017
i need a little bit help.

how does hypnotic training works? i have only the option to induce and inside there is only
"Incense Management None"

And with a female player and a female slave the interact option --> intercurse --> forplay, toys and fetish is only avaible, sex is "Currently empty "

thx

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
i need a little bit help.

how does hypnotic training works? i have only the option to induce and inside there is only
"Incense Management None"

And with a female player and a female slave the interact option --> intercurse --> forplay, toys and fetish is only avaible, sex is "Currently empty "

thx
You need to buy incense at alchemist shop (hint: incense training is quick and quests needing only those can be used for quick moneys)
You need to buy stuff at sex shop for more sex options.

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Can someone please link me to which species can breed with which? or how to get the best results? I'd love to get an orc with beautiful slaves in a pen and have healthy, fit and beautiful slaves but I'm afraid I'll just breed fugly half-orcs

edit:
do rune modifications to slave bodies count as temp things like in Freecities or once applied they start modifying the children they birth? can I just take 3 elf women and make them amazing in all senses and drop an imrpoved orc there and have beautiful slaves being produced?

zenzou

Aug 8, 2017
Can someone please link me to which species can breed with which? or how to get the best results? I'd love to get an orc with beautiful slaves in a pen and have healthy, fit and beautiful slaves but I'm afraid I'll just breed fugly half-orcs
To the left is "compendium" which is a wiki/index will all combos. Once you have purchased/gained a race, the compendium will get updated. Children inherit traits and stats randomly, so typically it is simply match the two best possible and hope for the best. Typically pairing and elf with an orc will eventually get you a max beauty Orc. Incest isn't really a problem in this game, so have at it.
edit:
do rune modifications to slave bodies count as temp things like in Freecities or once applied they start modifying the children they birth? can I just take 3 elf women and make them amazing in all senses and drop an imrpoved orc there and have beautiful slaves being produced?
rune mods simply add a modifier and do not change the base stats/traits. So no the child will not inherit the improvements.
HOW U SAVE ON THIS GAME
There is literally a button labeled "saves".

Reactions: Storm4n

zenzou

Aug 8, 2017
I have a couple of questions. First, I don't see anyway to get the new slave titles sow and breeding slave. Secondly, I saw the guide on making perfect slaves, but I'm not sure how you raise pride. I have a hard enough time just getting loyal slave.
These are from the new training system. Go to Estate > Discipline, pick your trainer (early on is you until you have a slave that is high enough obedience) and then pick the slave(s) you want to train. Training is done over the course of the week instead of actively clicking through the training like before.
Is there no way to complete the B rank quests? Are they glitched? I figured there was some gender change potion I couldn't find.
"Masculinization" also seems to be done through the new training system. Gender change can be done in town at "Rune Practicum"

i1269496

May 31, 2018
Holy Mother of God, it seems slaves doesn't lose their virginity in the Chattel, despite being bred and giving birth. Should I rename them all to Maria or any other fix is expected?

kaisertheliar

Nov 3, 2017
The game is not really save compatible across versions seeing as it's under revision constantly.
Entire systems change or get patched and that can screw with everything else. Especially when the game thinks you have a decimal point displaying something akin the Pi equation instead of your actual funds. (Weird glitch after version update.)

It's a dice roll basically. You could ask the author to add a slave and/or character exporter, but other than that the development isn't stable enough for that.

Reactions: yanderella

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
I love this sort of games, the first of this type I got was the very old slavemaker 1. Then I stumbled onto Otherworld, also very old and dead now. Next was Slavemaker 3.

While I love the game, I make a very poor trainer - I've gotten like 6 mindbroken slaves in this already... I had to use the mood cheat.... but the fun keeps me going.

The game is not really save compatible across versions seeing as it's under revision constantly.
Entire systems change or get patched and that can screw with everything else. Especially when the game thinks you have a decimal point displaying something akin the Pi equation instead of your actual funds. (Weird glitch after version update.)

It's a dice roll basically. You could ask the author to add a slave and/or character exporter, but other than that the development isn't stable enough for that.
Well I think the whole game needs to be fleshed out before a transferring system can be created. New additions tend to screw up transfers stimes. Anyway its not much of a challenge if you can so easily transfer well made slaves to try out new things, wheres the fun in that?

===============

Found a bug;

Cannot level up guild grade to A. I edited the guild xp, and was able to level up from E to B. So when I did the same to try and reach A, clicking the rankup causes the game to crash.

As far as I can tell, so far the guild grade opens up better elixirs. I read somewhere here is also an S grade?

More bugs;

After taking down the competition, the text says ability to buy all the enemy staff at a premium but no such link exists, the enemy staff have to be bought individually.
======

This must be a decimal overflow somewhere.....

Luckily only occurs on the first use of the title. But now the money display has an awful lot of decimals....

Last edited:

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
Is jewelry automatically used? if not, how do you make a slave use jewelry?
This appears to be an uncompleted feature, you can buy jewelry, but there is no option in a slave's profile to give it to them.

The piercings bug is still occurring, always referring to the wrong slave profile, and will always show having none, even when you have gotten them done and spent the gold. However if you refer the same slave back to the shop, it will show as done, but not reflected in the slave's exotic rating.

I'd like to know is there any way to affect the quality & quantity of slave produce, aside from breeding. I am digging through the code.

There are potions to do that, but not available in the shops.... and there are many unfinished features in the code.

Last edited:

VaalOversoul

Jul 23, 2019
This appears to be an uncompleted feature, you can buy jewelry, but there is no option in a slave's profile to give it to them.

The piercings bug is still occurring, always referring to the wrong slave profile, and will always show having none, even when you have gotten them done and spent the gold. However if you refer the same slave back to the shop, it will show as done, but not reflected in the slave's exotic rating.

I'd like to know is there any way to affect the quality & quantity of slave produce, aside from breeding.
Thanks for the reply, RIP tho, i've spent so much on that feature... i'm pretty new in the game, so i don't know about slave produce, i don't even know how to impregnate slaves :(

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
Thanks for the reply, RIP tho, i've spent so much on that feature... i'm pretty new in the game, so i don't know about slave produce, i don't even know how to impregnate slaves :(
Dont worry, I got the game a week before you did.

I recommend visiting the blog link in the 1st post, theres alot of info there that still applies, even after updates.

slave produce = milk,semen, nectar. Which are all produced by slaves working in a ranch.

To impregnate a slave, the PC needs to have male genitalia, or get a compatible slave and put them both in the same pen, in a chattel. Each races has different compatibility, fertility and results. I believe the feature about liking privacy or exhibit birth is not implemented yet.
Goblins can breed with everyone, but produce only goblin offspring.
Humans can mate with everyone, resulting in either human or mate's offspring
Elf races have very low fertility and may take very long to reproduce.

A guaranteed pregnacy is to have the PC have male genitalia, then have intercourse with a compatible female slave until she is totally drained of stamina. There will be a message stating guaranteed insemination[100% fertility]. After that do a vaginal sex act and the female will be pregnant.

=====

I have gotten this error ever since I accidentally impregnated a slave during sex training[while elf races have abysmal fertility, theres always accidents....], before sending her to the brothel[she completed her pregnancy while whoring.... :oops:]. Any residents in any breeding pen will set off this error. I have to leave all pens empty in order to get this message to disappear.

To get rid of the popup, get a new slave to impregnate any existing slave in the chattel.

Last edited:

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
when attempting to download from Mega... "The file you are attempting to download is no longer available" ... .. .

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes