3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Updated OP to a fixed version of v0.5.15.1 that fixes an issue with being unable to assign a slave to the milking job and possibly other jobs as well.

Thank you @kaisertheliar for sharing it.

kaisertheliar

Nov 3, 2017
You can only place 2 slaves in a single chattel pin? I thought it used to be like 5?
You gotta get the pen that houses 4 of them. Great if you have some low fertility races with a couple of high virility races mix in. Some preg rate increase or decrease based on the type of pen.

Aug 12, 2017
Another cheat code: perfectCharacter

Gives: A character creation cheat. While this cheat is active you are granted infinite attribute points to customize your character during the creation process.

Doejhn

Aug 6, 2016
Elixirs seem to be broken. I also keep getting errors when assigning characters to do odd jobs.

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
"Oh cool an update, and in the notes it even seems to fix some complaints I had before in the changelog and hopefully I'll be able to actually train slaves who were previously impossible."

*game never loads after I use a slime incense, never leading to training*

"... Oh cool, maybe next update!"

Kev33lar

Jul 4, 2018
Okay, tried new (15.1) version with old (14) save. Got an error message off the bat from new training room, but that resolved itself by building a training room (load of new save had no error). But the quality of life changes that I really want, especially with the new trainers:
1) Ability to see training levels without attempting a new training session. Would be very helpful especially with the new ability to use slaves as trainers.
2) "Guard" skill to actually do something, other than infrequent skill ups. It is very frustrating to read about damage, get the notice "Have at least one guard per 4 slaves to prevent damage", knowing I have 2 guards and 2 working slaves

Kev33lar

Jul 4, 2018
"Oh cool an update, and in the notes it even seems to fix some complaints I had before in the changelog and hopefully I'll be able to actually train slaves who were previously impossible."

*game never loads after I use a slime incense, never leading to training*

"... Oh cool, maybe next update!"
I haven't actually run across that error, but... just for my peace of mind, where does the "Hypnotic training" crash for you?
for example- for me, it does the following steps (with maximum incense training from "training room" on left hand menu- I don't know if first level of building was just "poor" or "none")
1) click "train" on character sheet
2) click "induce" on training menu
3) click "lesser slime incense"
4) click "burn incense"
5) highlight "basic" (should be default, intermediate and advanced options are empty for me)
6) click on name of ability I wish to train (eg, "cum mania")
7) notice a few bars in ability pop up, read flavour text.
8) click on name again (repeat until slaves energy gone (raises it about 70% in one session), or you don't want to add more, if you're using cheats)
9) click "return"
10) click "return" again to choose a new slave to train

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
I haven't actually run across that error, but... just for my peace of mind, where does the "Hypnotic training" crash for you?
for example- for me, it does the following steps (with maximum incense training from "training room" on left hand menu- I don't know if first level of building was just "poor" or "none")
1) click "train" on character sheet
2) click "induce" on training menu
3) click "lesser slime incense"
4) click "burn incense"
5) highlight "basic" (should be default, intermediate and advanced options are empty for me)
6) click on name of ability I wish to train (eg, "cum mania")
7) notice a few bars in ability pop up, read flavour text.
8) click on name again (repeat until slaves energy gone (raises it about 70% in one session), or you don't want to add more, if you're using cheats)
9) click "return"
10) click "return" again to choose a new slave to train
Step 5 never loads.

It worked last time I played (which was like, build 13.3 if I see the files I have, but I feel like it was the 14.2 or something because I could do character points), but I just hit D rank and all the options for hard training were musclejocks/cumsars and I figured I'd stick to training the hard people as I never had issues with time as long as I stuck with one person. Didn't rank up the hypnotism training area at all and as soon as I burned an incense, the whole right side went blank and nothing came up.

The game is interesting, but honestly last time I tried playing I rage quit when I saw female slaves being asked to be masculine and there was literally no way to train a woman to be masculine, and when I tried to sell her/change her sex/lost track of time the game started throwing so many error codes. I just think it's too early in development for me to enjoy/honestly the heavy "punish your slaves" mentality isn't even nearly as big of a turn-on for me (even if you play 100% caring and are always nice, there's the events that pop up like "you only whipped them 10 times instead of 20, that's how they know you aren't that bad of a person").

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
You gotta get the pen that houses 4 of them. Great if you have some low fertility races with a couple of high virility races mix in. Some preg rate increase or decrease based on the type of pen.
Maybe I just can't find it but I don't see any option, whenever I create a new pen it just automatically makes one with a capacity of just 2.

Emerald_Lord

Jun 19, 2018
So I asked this a while ago but I never got an answer. Is it possible to rename your brothel? and if so how do I do it?

Edit: So I've finally eliminated all the other competition in the brothel region and my brothel popularity locally is very high, I'm guessing, for now, that's it until the other regions are added into the game?

Last edited:

Emerald_Lord

Jun 19, 2018
Maybe I just can't find it but I don't see any option, whenever I create a new pen it just automatically makes one with a capacity of just 2.
When you're on the chattel tab, what you're looking for is on your left. You'll see Pen Style/Pregnancy Elixir and under that will be Normal, Exhibit, Private and Commune and it will tell you the price to build each one.

kaisertheliar

Nov 3, 2017
The dude is working on the next update and will release it with the fix for the potions and such with.

ETA: About a week.

Reactions: Doejhn
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes