VN - Others - Completed - Fantasy Tavern Sextet -Vol.1 New World Days- [v1.0.0H] [iMel, qureate]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Donkers

Short game, but enjoyable. It's exactly like a short chapter that introduces the game and it's characters. It only has two girls for the options in this game and is pretty short on top of it. good for a quick play
  2. 3.00 star(s)

LightSwitch

This was a fun, simple game.

This was my first traditional Japanese eroge. I just went in blind and enjoyed the ride. I don't even remember how I came across this game.

I have no complaints about the art, it's nice. The art is mostly what I'm looking at when deciding to play one of these games so it was at least good enough to pull me in.

The plot is very thin. It's a basic isekai, but through a more bizarre means than usual. You don't die or go into a coma or video game world, you just... walk into a locker? Does it even need explanation? It's just enough to get you to the fantasy land. It's simple enough to actually make for a casual playing experience. Low-stress and nothing too complex.

There are two main girls in this one, a catgirl and an orphaned barmaid who's princess-like, she seems well-loved. I won't go too much into them, I think finding out more about them is part of the fun. There isn't a lot to find out though. That goes back to me saying the plot is thin, the same goes for the characters.

This isn't the first time I've heard 'Japanese moaning', I don't know if that's the right term for it. Girls moaning in Japanese adult media. I just seemed more aware of it while playing this and it kind of took me out of it. The way they sound like they're in pain. And I know this is by no means unique to this game, I've noticed it in just about all adult Japanese media I've encountered from hentai to audio roleplays to JAV to now this. I think it's just something to be aware of that the characters make whiny, almost crying sounds during love scenes.

This game was surprisingly shorter than I expected, but not offensively so. Only now did I realize in the OP that it says "Length: short 2-10 hours", but to be fair, 2-10 hours is a pretty big gap.

Overall, after playing this game, it felt very cookie-cutter. Like store-bought cream puffs versus fresh ones.

That being said, I understand there are more titles in this series and this is only the first one. I wouldn't mind playing the rest. They may just be more of the same, which is honestly fine in itself, or they may expand upon and give more depth to the characters and world they have created.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

fadeadhorse

HONESTLY JUST KINDA BORING. Excuse the caps lock, too lazy to fix it now. Anyways, this just isn't very interesting at all. The story is like a genric ecchi anime and the hentai in the game isn't that great. Skip this one
  4. 5.00 star(s)

MortaI

Art
    You see for your self, it's damn fine, with so much color, and the live motion on the heroines is something rare. Professional work. It has fair amount of background and animations drawings, despite the length of the game.

Voice/Translation
    The voice acting is, well ... decent, or a little more? Some of them sound very childish, but the voices very suit everyone of the heroines, exactly how you could imagine them. The translation is not overtexted and is very fun and teasing.

Story/Gameplay
    The story is light and relaxing. It's really comedy pointed. I laughed so many times in the misundestanding and harem situations the protagonist run into.
    Nothing about gameplay, since there are some choices that doesn't affect anything at all, except ... the two ... that triggers the h-scenes immediately after. So you won't have to repeat the game 10-12 times to trigger all routes :))

H-scenes

if u seek primarly that the game is not for you. There are only by 1 decent scene, by only 2 of the girls by each sequal of the game. They come a bit forceful to me and by the game lenght u dont really have the time to build some passion for the girls( but maybe for the girls in the next chapter ;););))

Overall
    Short and gold i like to say! Nothing that undless time consumption.
    I had real fun into the game, hope you too !!!
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Alfre4u

Just felt like giving a very quick review, this is for all volumes not just this one (which is the best one).

Choices=fake outside the last volume which does a Horrible 100% required all choices made 1 way to get final girl ending seemingly forgetting it the last volume of entire Fantasy Sextet not just the routes....
    it so bad it big Part of the reason of -1
    --But ya choices are basically read NSFW version or not (aka view sex scenes or not) in first volume they handle it very well but with each it clear they had bigger and bigger difficulties.

Basically it clear they had issue with keeping this all 1 VN and not all separate own stories which is the worst part of this.

Otherwise it great especially this volume.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Avit

I like the character design they look really cute and attractive, the voice actor did an excellent job too, and story or plot is enjoyable
    the background music is enjoyable too, it's chill and relaxing
    looking forward to the next update