EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
242007_BannerMiyaText.png

Overview:
The game Fantasy Town is an RPG/visual novel hybrid. You play the protagonist who finds out he has supernatural abilities that get unlocked by having sex with women. He is unclear where these powers will lead him. On this journey, he meets with many interesting and varied characters, elf, orc, dwarf, barbarian, priestess and many surprises. What I am hoping to make this game different is the variety of types of characters. Not having characters with very similar personality and body types.​

Thread Updated: 2021-07-29
Release Date: 2021-07-28
Developer: Order of Lorval
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.0b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Patches: - - Italian Translation*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

161943_bg_temple_miya_closeup_talking.png 161942_bg_Succubus.png 268429_bg_tavern_drow_topless.png 268426_bg_tavern_bedroom_jule_nude.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Finally a game with no content
Add generic to that comment. It seems another harem-seeker game with little sustance, and well it doesn't even say the planned fetishes.

Well I hope the creator proves me wrong!.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
View attachment 150355
Overview:
The game Fantasy Town is an RPG/visual novel hybrid. You play the protagonist who finds out he has supernatural abilities that get unlocked by having sex with women. He is unclear where these powers will lead him. On this journey, he meets with many interesting and varied characters, elf, orc, dwarf, barbarian, priestess and many surprises. What I am hoping to make this game different is the variety of types of characters. Not having characters with very similar personality and body types.

Updated: 16/09/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.0.0
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Please be aware this is only the intro to the game. Much more content will be added soon.

Download
WINDOWS: - - -
MAC:
- - -

tom your such a naughty kitty and here i thought you would be only reading nekopara mangas like that cinnamon cat girl

Jun 1, 2017
What does version 0.0.0 even mean? It says its the intro but shit that can mean an opening sequence or a tutorial or a damn main menu even.

Just another case of someone with programming experience cobbling together a bunch of 3D models with boobs and asking for money without having any thing of value to add. At least that's what it seems at the moment.

starboy66

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Hi this is the developer. First off let me say as I posted above and in the game that the numbering was to let people know this is only a small taste of what I have in store. If you go to and read my Patreon it explain I already have lots more game already completed and additional content however it needs to be in a more completed state until I can fully release.
I am a programmer of many years and I understand it's much better to do shorter cycles of releases then big bangs the often never get completed and I like to get feedback earlier on then later. I have already published a game here in the past.
Some people in this thread have said I am asking for money for what I have done in this release -- That is not true at all. If it was I would not have uploaded it here for free.
What I am looking for is people to check out my Patreon page and think if they wish to partner with me to help me build future content with me. The next release will have much of the basic game mechanics and more content and it is mostly done already. (see my Patreon page for details)

I have tried to be as honest and open on what content is there. If that is not what you want please do not download it.

Thank you for all those who are already supporting me from this and my previous work.

2.70 star(s) 14 Votes