4.10 star(s) 23 Votes

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
would be great if the cheat option instantly max a girl love/corruption instead of +1 every time

Reactions: minoramu

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
It works in ver 0.76 it is caps sensitive

Edit The person to whom I was responding to deleted their post.

Reactions: space5795

Jurandirr

Dec 4, 2018
are you able to have sex with Mary and Sarah(without just fuck and let her away?) cause i could not find how

Also, maybe it because i use cheat later or it s a bug, after i take Clea to home when you ask her about the ball you fuck her, but the actions are just "strip" thats a bit sad

10/10 pacifica, love her content so far

Wish the peasant girl was also a option, i feel a bit sad about her :(

testedthing

Aug 29, 2017
Im glitched i believe the only scene im seeing is the elf girl eating the princess out while the guy shocks a criminal when i go to the dungeon. No option to change anything from the beginning

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
are you able to have sex with Mary and Sarah(without just fuck and let her away?) cause i could not find how

Also, maybe it because i use cheat later or it s a bug, after i take Clea to home when you ask her about the ball you fuck her, but the actions are just "strip" thats a bit sad

10/10 pacifica, love her content so far

Wish the peasant girl was also a option, i feel a bit sad about her :(

Right now there is no fuck scene for Mary(the Maid). For Sarah you can choose to fuck her instead of inviting her back to the castle but that is it for her at this point. Clea again you can fuck her if you don't take her to the castle and then if you do take her you get the one scene I believe in the end you will be able to Bang all three similarly to the Princess. Kyle has not really let on much in this thread about the over all plan. As rule I just make a save point at every major choice so I can see both with out having to replay the entire game.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I would be game for impregnation but the game is scheduled to be pretty short so I kind of doubt we will get that. The game ends at the big Ball which if I recall correctly will be somewhere around 75 days.

Sep 4, 2017
I am not really into loli-stuff but Lilly is cute. I also really like Clea. I think that they would also like each other. I mean, they have so many things in common. They are about the same height, they are both small, they both look younger than they are and people keeps confusing them for children...

Also, if I remember it correctly, Clea loves trees and Lilly is a really cute tree, when she is in her tree costume (even through she hates being a tree. But her angry face is cute.). They will be the best friends. Tree lover and a really cute tree. Also, maybe, MC should buy a tree costume for Clea too. I am pretty sure that she would love to have one and maybe, if she will wear one, maybe, it will convince Lilly to stop hating the costume. Also, BTW, will there ever be options for treesomes, I MEAN THREESOMES? (Treesome = MC+Clea+Lilly in the tree costume, Threesome = MC+any of the girls without the tree costume.)

Last edited:

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I am not really into loli-stuff but Lilly is cute. I also really like Clea. I think that they would also like each other. I mean, they have so many things in common. They are about the same height, they are both small, they both look younger than they are and people keeps confusing them for children...

Also, if I remember it correctly, Clea loves trees and Lilly is a really cute tree, when she is in her tree costume (even through she hates being a tree. But her angry face is cute.). They will be the best friends. Tree lover and a really cute tree. Also, maybe, MC should buy a tree costume for Clea too. I am pretty sure that she would love to have one and maybe, if she will wear one, maybe, it will convince Lilly to stop hating the costume. Also, BTW, will there ever be options for treesomes, I MEAN THREESOMES? (Treesome = MC+Clea+Lilly in the tree costume, Threesome = MC+any of the girls without the tree costume.)

I see what you did there and I must say I like it :) best laugh I had all day

Sep 4, 2017
Same haha treesome you good sir are a scholar and a gent
"A scholar and a gent"? Me? No, I am not a gentleman, I am just a internet troll. And not really good one. I am not sure if I can called "a scholar", because I have a university degree, but it's only a bachelor degree.

But lets get back to the game: tHreesomes and group sex with all the girls - is it possible?

Last edited:

peridotslab

Jan 14, 2019
Is getting money from Clea implemented yet? and if so, how do I go about it? (i keep giving her soil and it says ill get more money from her but im not sure how to go about getting the money in the first place)

lamerovskii

Jan 15, 2018
Is getting money from Clea implemented yet? and if so, how do I go about it? (i keep giving her soil and it says ill get more money from her but im not sure how to go about getting the money in the first place)
Just make the thief girl heists and she'll get you 3k gold after 5 days

Reactions: GameFreak20XX

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Every two days you should get money if the garden is fully upgraded you get 110-120 from Clea . You see it in the dialog screen when you toggle from night to day and also once a week you get Money from Sarah's shop as well Hint if you want to max out the money from Sarah you need to tip her enough money you get the reward after about 100 coins but it takes a lot more tipping to max out the shops income you can get. At the end I was getting 200 from the shop I don't exactly know how much you have to tip her to get maxed out though.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Just make the thief girl heists and she'll get you 3k gold after 5 days
So you successfully pulled off the "Steal a priceless artifact"? I am jealous. I tried over and over the odds of getting that are not good you were lucky. It took me like 10 tries to Rob the bank seriously. Not sure how he has the odds of success set but it was insane if you ask me.

4.10 star(s) 23 Votes