4.10 star(s) 23 Votes

lamerovskii

Jan 15, 2018
So you successfully pulled off the "Steal a priceless artifact"? I am jealous. I tried over and over the odds of getting that are not good you were lucky. It took me like 10 tries to Rob the bank seriously. Not sure how he has the odds of success set but it was insane if you ask me.
There are 3 stealing items at Sarah's market. Buy them all. It will all cost you just 900 gold. Then give them all to thief girl. That's it. She will always be successful then.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
There are 3 stealing items at Sarah's market. Buy them all. It will all cost you just 900 gold. Then give them all to thief girl. That's it. She will always be successful then.

I have all the items and she still failed the steal a priceless artifact multiple times. and also rob the bank. I was able to succeed at the rob the bank but not the priceless...

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
here's a free mod i made that adds a scene replay gallery to the game since this game felt like it needed it due to all of the missable scenes. if a staff/mod could link it in the thread op that'd be cool.

1.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png

it's actually missing two of Victoria's scenes since the code for those two was confusing, but besides that it has every scene in the game.

lamerovskii

Jan 15, 2018
I have all the items and she still failed the steal a priceless artifact multiple times. and also rob the bank. I was able to succeed at the rob the bank but not the priceless...
OK then try this. Buy two love potions to give little sister and thief girl each. Because their love status effects the heists and the last thing I can recommend there is a cat woman costume at dwarf store don't remember the name. It also increases the chance of artifical stealing. I know that requires much money but spam the days with Elizabeth hand job giving she'll get you 1k in like 7 days.

Slyace

Jun 28, 2018
here's a free mod i made that adds a scene replay gallery to the game since this game felt like it needed it due to all of the missable scenes. if a staff/mod could link it in the thread op that'd be cool.

View attachment 310387 View attachment 310388 View attachment 310389 View attachment 310390 View attachment 310391

it's actually missing two of Victoria's scenes since the code for those two was confusing, but besides that it has every scene in the game.
God I love that bed scene with the 2 sisters. Hope theres more like that in the future. Great mod btw

Reactions: Maid Lain

t77

Apr 18, 2017

Click
OR
Copy and paste URL:
#F!FzZ0lCyA!tZwLSfDyLIljpItG3hgWHQ
Hey guys here's the v0.79 release, I didn't want to make it .8 because I don't really feel like we're at that part of the game yet.
Anyways this release has a big focus on Sarah and her scenes. You can now feel her up, make out, deepthroat her, suck her tits, and a couple other things ;).
Pacifica, Sarah, and Princesss Elizabeth can all now be naked if their corruption or love is high enough. And aside from some other minor things there's also a walkthrough! It's super bare bones but it does the job I suppose. I thought I was going to add the new art into this build but I changed my mind so it'll probably be the next one, hope you guys like it.
Anyways let me know if the links don't work and IF YOU FIND BUGS OR ERRORS PLEASE MESSAGE ME DIRECTLY!! It's much more likely I'll see it and It wont leave a big block of text in the comment section.
As always I'm so appreciative of the support, thank you SO much.
P.S. For those of you who've forgotten, the code 3thousand will still give you 3 thousand gold once during your playthrough.
Have a great day guys
-Kyle

Click
OR
Copy and paste URL:
#F!FzZ0lCyA!tZwLSfDyLIljpItG3hgWHQ
Hey guys here's the v0.79 release, I didn't want to make it .8 because I don't really feel like we're at that part of the game yet.
Anyways this release has a big focus on Sarah and her scenes. You can now feel her up, make out, deepthroat her, suck her tits, and a couple other things ;).
Pacifica, Sarah, and Princesss Elizabeth can all now be naked if their corruption or love is high enough. And aside from some other minor things there's also a walkthrough! It's super bare bones but it does the job I suppose. I thought I was going to add the new art into this build but I changed my mind so it'll probably be the next one, hope you guys like it.
Anyways let me know if the links don't work and IF YOU FIND BUGS OR ERRORS PLEASE MESSAGE ME DIRECTLY!! It's much more likely I'll see it and It wont leave a big block of text in the comment section.
As always I'm so appreciative of the support, thank you SO much.
P.S. For those of you who've forgotten, the code 3thousand will still give you 3 thousand gold once during your playthrough.
Have a great day guys
-Kyle

Razorhead

May 18, 2017
Changelog for v0.79

-Added Sarah Make out scene
-Added Sarah titty squeeze scene
-Added Sarah facefuck scene
-Added Sarah titty suck scene
-Added Sarah Cowgirl ride scene
-Added Sarah Prone bone anal scene
-Added a little bit of dialogue for Liana, she can get naked for you
-Added naked sprites for Pacifica, Sarah, and Princess Elizabeth

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
hmm.. liana.. i forgot who shes? i think i just fucked her out :D

Even if you had invited her to stay , the only thing you could do with her is see her naked no other content at this point.

This update was pretty good there is a bug though where the peasant girl shows up in the dungeon before you have the dialog with Mary. When this happened to me it also broke getting any gold from Clea.

Reactions: Slothsquared

th0g

Mar 27, 2019
For some reason, every time I send Elizabeth to the dungeon, the only scene that plays is the one with her being eaten out by May, with some prisoner watching and getting shocked after each orgasm. According to the walkthrough notepad thing, this is supposed to be a late-game scene, but it is the only one i ever get, even in new games. Does anyone else get this bug, and if so, know how to fix it? I can't watch any other dungeon scene, which kinda sucks tbh

Downzero_207

Dec 29, 2018
"I should check up on Sarah at some point"

How do I do this? All I can do is buy from her shop or get the "reward"?

Thanks

4.10 star(s) 23 Votes