4.10 star(s) 23 Votes

JBukharin

Feb 8, 2018
Quick question, is dating lilly going to be added before 0.9? The dialogue box said it was meant to be in 0.8. Still good job!

Razorhead

May 18, 2017
Just to inform you all there will be no update next month as the dev is taking this month off for a break, because he's planning to move soon and he needs to focus on other life stuff as well.

Reactions: Kyle Mercury

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
here's a free mod i made that adds a scene replay gallery to the game since this game felt like it needed it due to all of the missable scenes. if a staff/mod could link it in the thread op that'd be cool.

View attachment 310387 View attachment 310388 View attachment 310389 View attachment 310390 View attachment 310391

it's actually missing two of Victoria's scenes since the code for those two was confusing, but besides that it has every scene in the game.
Has this been updated recently?

Reactions: libertypics

hanahsolo

Dec 21, 2018
Where/how i can found place that buys stoled goods?
Never mind found Griff.

Last edited:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
My gallery mod doesn't have the new scenes from 0.79 or 0.8, but the mod will work with any version of the game unlike a lot of other mods.

I'll add the new scenes when I have time. I'm a bit sad there are no new Lilly scenes though. :c
Same. Just the parts where she watches you mess with her sister, which were already there the last few patches.
Have to say that my favorite part of the gallery mods I've seen and actually tried of yours include the words/situations in them and not just a picture or two.

Last edited:

nickthewolf

Jul 9, 2017
whenever I try to send the princess to work MC tells her she needs to flash her tits and then it says Sarah is at work and exits to the main castle room

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Ok...so those of you asking for Sarah.....there is something you should know. It's basic to recruit every girls and invite them to stay with you in the castle. If you didn't invite them and just fuck/rape them and as a result they didn't come to live with you in the castle, you can't interact with them. That means no visit, no gift.
So if you want to play a girls story, you must select the option that will make them move in with you in the castle. Otherwise don't expect to be able to visit them or give them gifts.

Reactions: Ferstrike

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
Ok...so those of you asking for Sarah.....there is something you should know. It's basic to recruit every girls and invite them to stay with you in the castle. If you didn't invite them and just fuck/rape them and as a result they didn't come to live with you in the castle, you can't interact with them. That means no visit, no gift.
So if you want to play a girls story, you must select the option that will make them move in with you in the castle. Otherwise don't expect to be able to visit them or give them gifts.
If I could, I would throw them all into the prison, after the rape, lol.

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
are there any scenes for the love routes on the princess or are there no love and corruption scene variations because the main goal is to corrupt her?

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I avoid getting near the suck-u-bus, but wonder what will happen if your resistance drops too low. It seems like a red flag.

Kyle Mercury

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
If your resistance to Melony drops too much (in future builds) She's gonna take you away to her home as a sex slave and the game ends.
Next update (0.85) will have new Mary and Lilly scenes along with a bunch of background art changes. Also Melony's getting a swimsuit.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
There must be a bug in this sites thread watch system I don't see a notification in the list for this thread I just happened to see it at the bottom of another thread. Anyway Glad to hear about new planned content keep up the good work Kyle.

Reactions: Kyle Mercury
4.10 star(s) 23 Votes