4.10 star(s) 23 Votes

Leks Darkmind

Jul 10, 2022
that's from code:
elif elizabethlove >= 56 and elizabethlove <= 70
so if you go above 70, dialogue flavor would not be displayed.
and that:
if lianaCorLevel > 70:
$ lianaCorLevel = 70

but i can't say anything about time limits - i'm still on day 2. and not gonna play further - i got what i wanted.

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
that's from code:
elif elizabethlove >= 56 and elizabethlove <= 70
so if you go above 70, dialogue flavor would not be displayed.
and that:
if lianaCorLevel > 70:
$ lianaCorLevel = 70

but i can't say anything about time limits - i'm still on day 2. and not gonna play further - i got what i wanted.
Well... yeah, if you skip that stage then then that dialogue shouldn't be displayed. Not sure what you want me to say.
I guess it's about maxed part? By maxed I meant full bar when checking girl status, it might be that 70 is max that matters, I dunno.

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Cheats here!
replace original files, to have cheat options in menu in lower part of the screen.
money add
day rewind, day set to morning
max love for all girls
corr - max corruption for all girls
rep - add popularity
mult - increases rate of love and corruption changes
also fixes several annoying limitations, like needing lots of love to give an outfit, sex scenes choice limits - but only for maxed out corruption.
Can't download the attachments, they open as new tabs for some reason.

Linkolek

Oct 19, 2017
After completing all endings, getting every scene (including one where I needed to edit the script file) I can say that "finished " describes this game only if interpreted as "you can get to all (sort of) endings and dev stopped developing it". It's almost an AAA game experience.

If you just play this game, you will encounter a few bugs and "in development" dialogue at the beginning and in some places it will be painfully visible, that there was meant to be more there, but that's it. There is grind if you choose not to use cheatcodes, but one (+3000 gold, I think) is hinted through in game text and sufficent to breeze through first half if you play smart.

If you look into files, though... . Code looks like spaghetti. Dev definitly was a writer or artist first, because the way some things (like clothing) are implemented makes my brain hurt. There are error here and there and issues everywhere. You can find some half started scenes, comments about things to do that weren't even starded, etc.

I don't know the story behind it, but it looks as if clothing mechanic weren't mean to be there until the very end of development. someone shoehorned them in, messed up the code and gave up on continuing before any clean up even started.

Graphics are decent to good, simple renpy animations (a few CGs in a loop, you know how it works), but bust sizes seem to chanche randomly. No music, VA, nor sound effects (not that I personally care about those). Story is basic but does it's job most of the time. Overall 3,5 / 5
+/- 0,5 based on how frustrated you get with unpolished games.

Last edited:
Reactions: dna7941

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
I'm playing version 1.1 completed and... Is it just me or there is no music? There are no sounds either. It feels like I'm playing in mute.

Daba

Jan 22, 2018
How do you use charm & corruption scrolls?
I bought both of scrolls, but can't see them in inventory or option to use them.

4.10 star(s) 23 Votes