4.10 star(s) 23 Votes

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Not sure if it'll work properly, but here are some saves New text has what's in the save, but if you don't want to open it: 9-1 and 9-2 are the missables -- cuz I can't seem to get Clea's quest to initiate when I fucked Sarah, 9-2 is where it's at; and 1-1 is game progress.
Edit: Though, if you're that lazy, why not just open the image folder, located in the game folder (also where you'd put the saves later)?

Anyways, seems, due to the changes, you can't view Mary's outfit anymore, along with some of her scenes in the banquet hall (or whatever) not showing.... Think it was like that in an older version too, so guess it's more of not having been fixed instead. -- It was either progressing too quickly that you miss it, or after you progress a certain amount, the option for that scene just disappears.

Last edited:

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Edit: Though, if you're that lazy, why not just open the image folder, located in the game folder (also where you'd put the saves later)?
Dialogue/context matters. Thanks for the saves, starting over can be a slog. Really appreciate you going through it for us.

spam24601

Nov 14, 2017
Skipped this for a long time since I tend to hate trainer games, but it proved much more enjoyable than expected. Just ignoring the princess altogether seems to get rid of most of that sort of content, and you can just interact with the other girls without doing anything as degenerate as raping prisoners. Clea is best girl for sure. <3 Hard to beat a tsundere shortstack brown elf girl with a penchant for teasing. Shame she has so little content. Also, it felt pretty weird that her lewd scenes go straight from her being unwilling to let you see her naked without being paid (or pretending to, at least) to the protagonist fucking her roughly as the slapstick punchline to a joke in one of her random conversation paths. Kinda felt like there should be a bit more defrosting going on between those two events.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Skipped this for a long time since I tend to hate trainer games, but it proved much more enjoyable than expected. Just ignoring the princess altogether seems to get rid of most of that sort of content, and you can just interact with the other girls without doing anything as degenerate as raping prisoners. Clea is best girl for sure. <3 Hard to beat a tsundere shortstack brown elf girl with a penchant for teasing. Shame she has so little content. Also, it felt pretty weird that her lewd scenes go straight from her being unwilling to let you see her naked without being paid (or pretending to, at least) to the protagonist fucking her roughly as the slapstick punchline to a joke in one of her random conversation paths. Kinda felt like there should be a bit more defrosting going on between those two events.
the elf is very unbalanced. UvU It hurts...

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Anyways, seems, due to the changes, you can't view Mary's outfit anymore, along with some of her scenes in the banquet hall (or whatever) not showing.... Think it was like that in an older version too, so guess it's more of not having been fixed instead. -- It was either progressing too quickly that you miss it, or after you progress a certain amount, the option for that scene just disappears.

Mary's outfits still work just not when she is standing next to you on the throne and also not when Lilly comes into the throne room. the sexy maid outfit has never worked in the dinning hall and if you choose spank option in the dinning hall you always get her reg maid outfit. The business dress works in the dinning hall only when you choose to feel her up. There have been other inconsistencies as well like if you get a massage from Sara she is always wearing the same outfit. Once she stands opposite of you back to whatever outfit you told her to wear. When you talk with Sara and choose second option about the ball and choose to take her as a plus 1 she changes into the shop outfit as she moves towards you. So yeah does not look like Kyle has figured out how to keep the girls in the outfits you choose in a consistent way.

I like the new background design but now the characters look rather dull compared to it. I really like the character design hope he can polish them up a bit but it may not be possible with out a total redraw. I am guessing a bit here but i suspect he is trying really hard to keep generating content and trying to upgrade the art at the same time in order to please his supporters some are usually impatient about new content and other probably would not mind if it took longer if the looks could be improved I fall into the second camp. I really like the premise of the game the MC is not such a prick but it has the trainer aspect I feel like it is balanced really well that way. the MC does not come off as being a sicko but you still get to corrupt the girls. I like some of the more hard core trainers as well so don't get me wrong I am not judging them but it is a nice break playing this and not feeling like such a prick while corrupting the women. Its not so much mind breaking as it is subtle manipulation. Seems more believable after all can a women truly love you if you totally degrade them to the point of a broken mind. It may seem like they do but the truth is they are terrified and if given the chance would kill you in your sleep. I don't get that feeling with this game. despite its flaws I think this is a really good game.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
You can just get the Princess to love you and you don't have to use the dungeon to corrupt her. You don't have a choice the first time but I have played both ways and you can corrupt her through dialog in her room just takes longer. Even after she loves you you will see the dialog changes when you have sex with her she is way into it I think Kyle could change that tag from Rape her to Fuck her with out changing the game if he wanted to. It really only feels like rape when she is not in love with you. You can play her using the "love rout" if you want. None of the girls will have any sexual relations with you without you corrupting them. So the only real bad option so to speak is that tag rape her. In a sense your are raping all of them through manipulation.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Dialogue/context matters. Thanks for the saves, starting over can be a slog. Really appreciate you going through it for us.
Ahh, yeah, that'd do it.

Yeah, for some reason the grope option doesn't appear for me, not sure why, but when I last played it, a couple months ago, it was there and disappeared after I increased her stats.
Yeah, think it has to do with how the images aren't overlaid (That's the right word right?). Eg. He has multiple images with minor differences, instead of one 'main' image, and a bunch of smaller images with minor changes; like a faceless head along with different eyes&mouth in different expressions, that'd be overlapped when needed.
Also, agree about the new background art, just doesn't look consistent with the old character designs.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Ahh, yeah, that'd do it.

Yeah, for some reason the grope option doesn't appear for me, not sure why, but when I last played it, a couple months ago, it was there and disappeared after I increased her stats.
Yeah, think it has to do with how the images aren't overlaid (That's the right word right?). Eg. He has multiple images with minor differences, instead of one 'main' image, and a bunch of smaller images with minor changes; like a faceless head along with different eyes&mouth in different expressions, that'd be overlapped when needed.
Also, agree about the new background art, just doesn't look consistent with the old character designs.
After I bought the black business dress for Mary and dressed her in it once the grope Mary in the dinning room always shows up even if I switched her out of that dress. So I am not sure why your game play is different. There have been some bugs in the game maybe you found one. I know if I try to use old saves I run into a lot more bugs. As a result I always wait for the cheat code to get posted before I play any new ver. Having said that if you cheat on some things too soon it will break other parts of the game. For instance getting money from Clea stops working as soon as I cheat her stats.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
After I bought the black business dress for Mary and dressed her in it once the grope Mary in the dinning room always shows up even if I switched her out of that dress. So I am not sure why your game play is different. There have been some bugs in the game maybe you found one. I know if I try to use old saves I run into a lot more bugs. As a result I always wait for the cheat code to get posted before I play any new ver. Having said that if you cheat on some things too soon it will break other parts of the game. For instance getting money from Clea stops working as soon as I cheat her stats.
It was a new save; might just be cuz I cheated and inflated the gold at the start, might see about doing a 'normal' playthrough once it's completed or something.

Kyle Mercury

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Glad to see so many people showing interest in the game, I really appreciate it. I'm pretty sure I read through everything and I am aware of most of the inconsistencies and will address them over time. Someone mentioned this but right now my focus is content since that's what most of my supporters are paying for, I'm trying my best to increase the game quality as new stuff is added but it will be a bit slow since I am just one guy. Thanks again, have a good one!
Oh, and I will be looking into an android version soon.

Reactions: APoc1

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Glad to see so many people showing interest in the game, I really appreciate it. I'm pretty sure I read through everything and I am aware of most of the inconsistencies and will address them over time. Someone mentioned this but right now my focus is content since that's what most of my supporters are paying for, I'm trying my best to increase the game quality as new stuff is added but it will be a bit slow since I am just one guy. Thanks again, have a good one!
Oh, and I will be looking into an android version soon.
i wonder if melony will be a bad end, a get-dominated end or you can overcum her.

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
Needs more Lily scenes. Looking forward to justifying the promises for the red riding hood outfit.

4.10 star(s) 23 Votes