Gregk

Jun 19, 2018
Glad to find an update on this game, I played the previous version a while ago and thought it was very good.
I'll rate after playing.
Thanks.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Fantasy Valley Ch 1-5 v1.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Smashing update. You can tell Ancho's done a lot of work on the animation, which is much appreciated. The body proportions during the anims are a little off, but at this point, that's almost part of the charm. Cracked up at the hapless dude stuck at the bar while his wife's getting plowed at home.

secretsonny

Jan 1, 2019
Pretty good update. I wish it had a few more story bits but I appreciate the amount of lewd scenes.

Dtown1993

Mar 14, 2019
This update was amazing. Supporting this dev has definitely been worth it. First couple episodes did enough with the writing and world building to draw me in, last episode was loaded with good scenes/animation. Really excited to see where this project goes from here, and can earnestly say this has jumped into my top five or so games.

Give it a chance if you haven't yet.

4.60 star(s) 71 Votes