notimeleftforu

Dec 21, 2019
Yea. It came to me because i was recently looking for a game i played about a year and a half ago and having trouble. When i played it it was just awesome but still in like chapter 2 or so... so i thought i will leave it for later. Didn't even bother bookmarking it or anything because the art was fantastic, like professional, the writing was funny and intelligent and n the whole it just took risks everywhere it could while still being erotic. I don't even remember the name and realized the last few months i've been searching for it once a month... just when i have time lol... like for fun. It just strikes me now that one could be dead and buried...

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Just a post to let y'all know that work continues on Fantasy Valley!
Chapter 7 is another chance to improve as a creator and storyteller. Goals include more immersive events, smoother animations, and faster plot progression.
For this chapter I'm trying a new dev approach wherein I'll be drawing and coding as I go. I'm hoping this will inspire me to add more small touches and moments that you can discover in the "explorable" parts of the game.
At this point, the entire chapter is outlined and I've worked through most of the first day on the art and code fronts. Chapter 7 should span the next 4 days of the story. They are going to be more "action packed" than usual. I think a lot of you will enjoy the change!
Hope everyone is doing well! Thanks for your interest and support as always!
-Ancho

Deleted member 1688249

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2019
Hey Fantasy Valley thread! Ancho, the developer, here. Admittedly a bit late to the party on this site, but happy to be finding it now all the same. Thanks for all your interest in the project. Posted this on my twitter recently, but I'll throw it up here too. Art excerpt from the next chapter! c.jpg

Rokp

Aug 21, 2019
Hey Fantasy Valley thread! Ancho, the developer, here. Admittedly a bit late to the party on this site, but happy to be finding it now all the same. Thanks for all your interest in the project. Posted this on my twitter recently, but I'll throw it up here too. Art excerpt from the next chapter! View attachment 515366
Will be seeing Mrs. Miller anytime soon?

darker246

Jul 24, 2018
Hey Fantasy Valley thread! Ancho, the developer, here. Admittedly a bit late to the party on this site, but happy to be finding it now all the same. Thanks for all your interest in the project. Posted this on my twitter recently, but I'll throw it up here too. Art excerpt from the next chapter! View attachment 515366
Mmm, fancy... :D

Deleted member 1688249

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2019
Hey ancho Did you compose the music in the game on your own ?
No. Unfortunately I'm not musically gifted. On that note though... Does that looping track drive y'all insane? I've long since muted it. Would the game benefit from more diverse sound effects? Thoughts?

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Right. If it's not a burden, maybe a theme for the school, a theme for the tavern, a theme for the house, etc.

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Also play muted here, usually with my own music playing in the background. Neighbours live within earshot, and there's no telling if the dev has added loud sex sounds that come out of nowhere. Sometimes I'll use headphones if the dev has put a lot of work into audio (like City of Broken Dreamers), but not often.

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Well, that's the rub, though, right? If Ancho wants to dedicate serious thought to music tracks, then I'm all for it. Otherwise, I'd agree with the "not a big factor".

But, SS chose a perfect example of when music, carefully considered, can make a huge impact atmospherically in a game.

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Hmm, appears to be sneaking around in the ladies locker room. I'm trying to remember if I've seen that in-game.

4.60 star(s) 71 Votes