HTML - Completed - Fanucci's Amazing Pizza [v1.0] [Davie Zwei]

1. 5.00 star(s)

JeeJeeJeez

Simple and enjoyable, the UI is clean, save system works, the paths warn you well enough of upcoming content and you can always opt out. There's enough branches to keep achievement hunters occupied. Only real flaw is that there is no place where all of the endings you've achieved or not achieved are tracked, so it's basically impossible to know if you've 100%ed the game from the user side of it.
  2. F
    5.00 star(s)

Frank Diamond

This was so fun to play through the multiple endings. Nothing in this game is forced. If you don't like a particular kink, you can just say no to it.
    The writing is excellent! Do yourself a favor and play this game!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Urmull

A surprisingly wholesome TF game with a variety of romantic and sexual partners. While the MC's initial transformation is accidental, the player is never forced into sex or mistreated in any way.
    The dialogue well written and to the point, the characters are likeable and sexy bits are pretty hot to boot.
    Overall, I'd highly recommend it if you want a quick and replayable happy little smut romp.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

GS523523

4/5 - Good game; won't play again
    ~ 1 - 1.5 hours long

Fun short sissy game. You can beat in an an hour, hour and a half.
    Most of the choices are fuck/don't fuck. There are two main characters and a few side characters. You have one big choice at the end, and then another choice you can choose who to marry.
    Writing is pretty good.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Elegast

Story and characters: 1.5/2
    Simple and unrealistic idea, but executed well. Fun main and side characters. Multiple routes and endings which are interesting.

Content and bugs: 1/1
    No bugs and completed game with a good amount of content.

Graphics and sound: 1/2
    Almost nothing, but it isn't required. No sound. The few rendered models that are made are made very well and fit the design of the game.

Conclusion: 3.5/5 and 4 stars.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Jakalair

This game was a fun lighthearted romp with some great kink thrown in. The story was fun with all the scenes looking like they were avoidable, and a few even had a coy/reluctant option depending on the tone you read the text. The use of just a few images and sticking with mostly text to explain what was happening made the game move at a good speed, with the images giving my just enough information to let my imagination fill in the rest. I would love to play more in the world that this is set in.
    The only thing I do not like is there is no in-game tracking of what endings I have reached. That would have made this game perfect.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

katkum

This game is excellent. Everything is optional here and its very light weight. The game itself has less memory and there is no lag between each option. All the charecters in this game are sexy but also kind. I really liked this game and i wish the game to grow in content sooner. Awaiting eagerly for the update