Fap-nation hacked?

MrAndyARG

Oct 2, 2020
Hello everyone, this is my first post in the site and I'd like to know if anyone else is having this issue.
I tried joining the Fap-Nation's games tab and a CAPTCHA page slid in before I could see the actual site. It says that it is required to enter but since it never happened before I searched the Cloudfare's official site and there's a post regarding this situation. Some malwares are disguised as "fake" CAPTCHAs to make it seem legal so when you click on "I'm not a robot" the browser instantly disables the antivirus leatting the virus enter your IP. But is it really a malware?

P/D: I've tried joining the site a while later and it was gone. What the fuck?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Muramasa0

Muramasa0

Thicc thighs for breakfast
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
First, since you are new, try to not write thead's titles in full caps.

Now, it's perfectly normal for Cloudfare to put a captcha as a barrier when entering a website. That doesn't mean the site was hacked, it just means it's using Cloudflare and not much more than that.
Also, what you said of the fake captcha disabling your antivirus is fanciful. It doesn't work like that.

Reactions: MrAndyARG

MrAndyARG

Oct 2, 2020
First, since you are new, try to not write thead's titles in full caps.

Now, it's perfectly normal for Cloudfare to put a captcha as a barrier when entering a website. That doesn't mean the site was hacked, it just means it's using Cloudflare and not much more than that.
Also, what you said of the fake captcha disabling your antivirus is fanciful. It doesn't work like that.
At least you cleared it out. I appreciate that

Reactions: Muramasa0