Cheat Mod Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club Cheat Menu[1.6.2.0] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

Europefan69

Aug 20, 2020
1667239994457.png

Overview:
Attached is a BepInEx mod that can Unlock all Scenes, Give you money, and has a bunch of other cheats to make the game easier like being invincible or undetectable (Everything can be toggled on and off). I'm using (this is provided in the attached zip so you do NOT need to download it yourself) you can open a GUI in game to toggle what mods you want running. By default the button is F1 but this can be changed if you'd like inside the menu itself.

-- NOTE: if you are having troubles please send me your "Game Folder > BepInEx > LogOutput.log" if there is one and an explanation on what exactly isn't working --

Updated
: 2024-08-05
Game/Creator: Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club | FATAL FIRE Studios - -
Modder: Europefan69
Mod Version: 1.6.2.0
Game Version: 0.2.6
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:

1722857245291.png

Mad_Matt_Mad

Aug 1, 2017
I'm currently playing this game on steam deck but the cheat menu does not appear when I press F1. I'm only seeing the panic screen when I press F1. Is it because steam deck does not support BepInEx?

Europefan69

Aug 20, 2020
I'm currently playing this game on steam deck but the cheat menu does not appear when I press F1. I'm only seeing the panic screen when I press F1. Is it because steam deck does not support BepInEx?

that's a guide on how to have Bepinex work with Proton which the steam deck uses