Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.6] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes

0xanEverage

Feb 19, 2020
What folder do I have to put these in so they work?
In none. A .reg file is a registry file, you should be able to double-click the file and it will prompt you a warning, you can continue the process of overwriting the entries with yours by pressing "Yes" in the prompt window.

This is a prompt which you face by double-clicking a .reg file.
To view its content (what the file changes/does), right-click the file and choose "Edit", otherwise, you can also choose "Merge" to execute the .reg file as described/explained above.

TefsAUdWEP.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Ronie Jackson

draze4949

Sep 2, 2020
To have Bonfie on the map, you gotta buy the screwdriver, get it in the locker room, go back to your cam room, open the vent, go left, and open a vent with a funny meme behind (a mouse), then go back behind to the right this time, and you will arrive to the Arcade room, and the door will be open... Bonfie roaming in the club

Reactions: He-man96.

0xanEverage

Feb 19, 2020
To have Bonfie on the map, you gotta buy the screwdriver, get it in the locker room, go back to your cam room, open the vent, go left, and open a vent with a funny meme behind (a mouse), then go back behind to the right this time, and you will arrive to the Arcade room, and the door will be open... Bonfie roaming in the club
Bonfie can randomly spawn/trigger as it seems.
Or if you pick up coins? A specific amount?

Anyways, you can get to have her without much lurking around.

Nirask

May 28, 2017
Two are troublesome, one is that Chica's microwave has to go to the kitchen and the other is Bonnie's coin-operated machine to throw tokens (five tokens, not sure if the tokens will be reborn)

33Cents

Oct 12, 2017
Looks like you have 1 of the 7 antivirus (total is 72) which are blocking this game. Turn it off or screw away.
It makes me wonder what antivirus people are using. I pay for bitdefender and it hasn't reported any game I've installed on here once

Reactions: imogg

JustAyt

Jul 13, 2017
It makes me wonder what antivirus people are using. I pay for bitdefender and it hasn't reported any game I've installed on here once
I bet he using McAfee. Anyway, only totalvirus is your best friend. or used windows task manager or any other platform equivalent, unless you're an autist. Anyway malwarebytes is ok.

Reactions: imogg
3.80 star(s) 70 Votes