Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.6] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes
Feb 4, 2023
Yea. The Cally3D models are the #1 reason why this is appealing. They are by far the main draw. As long as there's at least one game being worked on that actually want to use these models, it's all good.
its a shame even the original creator is making a new set to replace them. these models are a perfect middle ground where they are very anime and not too furry.

GiantKB

Mar 14, 2022
Is anyone else having a problem with some scenes missing, despite already watching them through the tasks?

Sep 20, 2020
Quick Tip you don't need to use the cheat engine, only use the money edit registery.
-Buy whatever you want until you can't
-then close the game
-Double click on the reg money edit file say yes
-Open the game you will have your new items and 10000$ or 20K Depending on the registery file you are using.
-Repeat this process as much as you want & enjoy!
You lost me at step 3. Where do I find this?

D-O

Jul 5, 2020
You can also change the code on the Reg Files to give you more money and items. I changed it to give me $1000000 and 999 Sprays and Adrenalins.

This is the alt. I use:

$1000000 Edit

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Fatal Fire Studio\FAP NIGHTS AT FRENNIs]
"XP_h5862861"=dword:000F4240

999 Sprays and 999 Adrenalins

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Fatal Fire Studio\FAP NIGHTS AT FRENNIs]
"ADRENALINA_h594691826"=dword:000003E7
"SPRAY_1_h3561239170"=dword:000003E7

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
~~~ Update Report ~~~
I shamelessly re-used this old post off mine to keep you guys somewhat informed about the upcoming updates. I'm obviously not 24/7 on their Discord but "almost " daily. I'll keep this post updated as good as possible. (y)

NOTE about this post:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In case you want an Example:

Q: What happend to the old one?
A: It got raided by people who then massreported staff members and it got deleted.
Time: 21:35 (CET)

The result was: --> Negative <--
Estimate for update release: No News nor an announcement of the release of Version 0.2.7 in sight right now.

Newest messages from the devs about the update V0.2.7:

Facts the dev has given so far about the upcoming (V0.2.7) Update:
-> - ...
-> - ...
-> - ...

-------------------------------------------------------
--- Older Messages:
(from the 15.05.2024)
Screenshot 2024-05-15 213909.png
FYI, Devs had a poll not long ago and asked what the communitiy would like next.
Look for yourself and you will know what to expect with the next update
And here some preview Pictures from the spoiler channel. They don't show much, but they exist.
Sometimes i'll drop some News about the game here which are not related to a specific release and instead are rather meant in general. In case you missed some of them, i'll keep the more important/interesting ones archived here .

General informations about Game Updates, FAQ and a few things to keep in mind:

1. --> The devs don't have a "fixed" schedule for their updates and don't give estimates since they failed at that to often in the past.
2. --> Most of the time we get information about an update just a few days/hours before the real update comes out, so the timespan is rather short.
3. --> Even when the Devs gave the information "Just one day from now" or "in a few hours" on their discord, take that information with a grain of salt. We had updates that still got delayed for 1~2 days (sometimes even longer) due to bugs and/or small things they were not satisfied with to release.
With that said, even if you read the "Positive" result in this post, expect that the time window until the release of the update might change a lot.
4. --> If you're asking yourself: "How long do the developers usually take between updates?"
Then let me answer this with a list of when their updates released so far.

Last edited:

ThunderWolf

Aug 11, 2017
They broke the first part of the Christmas special, back when it came out it took me a while to get through but I did it, had to restart as now you cannot continue and need to redo it all again but now it's worse as the spray does not work, it doesn't show up nor can be used at all so you have to 100% sneak and not get caught, she also patrols the 1 and only path to both sides and she patrols them tight so good luck having a 50/50 chance of getting pass and hoping you don't need to go back for a single present like I did and instantly was fucked. If the spray worked like it use to then I would of got it done but it's busted and now this segment I did ages ago is just stressful and not fun to get to the second part.

I somehow managed to do it in the end, no idea if it's some muscle memory from when I first did it but the spray is bugged

Reactions: bwardyunbip

Catch the Rainbow

Apr 12, 2021
Attached is a BepInEx mod that can Unlock all Scenes, Give you money, and has a bunch of other cheats to make the game easier like being invincible or undetectable (Everything can be toggled on and off). I'm using (this is provided in the attached zip so you do NOT need to download it yourself) you can open a GUI in game to toggle what mods you want running. By default the button is F1 but this can be changed if you'd like and is explained in the troubleshooting section at the end of this post as well as the Readme.txt I included in the zip. Speaking of the Readme.txt, please read it as it will explain how each cheat works exactly and may answer questions you have.

The first step is getting BepInEx 5 for 32 bit games, Here is guide on how to do that:

Once you finish getting BepInEx setup, Grab the 4 files in zip I provided(2 .dll, 1 .xml and 1 .txt) and put them directly in the BepInEx > plugins folder and you should now be done. I've tested a bit in arcade and finished the current xmas mode but if there's any problems I missed, please reach out to me.

Changelog:

Troubleshooting (DM me if you still are having problems):
What wrong with me

Europefan69

Aug 20, 2020
What wrong with me
it looks like you have the correct BepInEx but after you finish double checking,

EDIT: on secound thought DM me with more information on what exactly is happening as well as a screenshot of your "BepInEx > core folder". the problem might run deeper

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 70 Votes