Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.6] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
Really hope the scene unlocker is made soon
I doubt that, to be honest.
First the gallery bug needs to be fixed by the devs.
I'm pretty sure that even the mighty unlocker can't unlock something if a bug is preventing exactly that, just saying.

So either you guys wait for a gooooood while or you put some work into it and try to reach the scenes manually if you really want to enjoy them.

Ge4ok

Nov 28, 2019
I doubt that, to be honest.
First the gallery bug needs to be fixed by the devs.
I'm pretty sure that even the mighty unlocker can't unlock something if a bug is preventing exactly that, just saying.

So either you guys wait for a gooooood while or you put some work into it and try to reach the scenes manually if you really want to enjoy them.
sucks
cause like not only the scenes I had have been lost (like Bonfie titfuck and trio) but then there are bugs. Dear god, these devs really are something

Reactions: Frumi

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
So to summarize;
- Christmas update 5 (five) months after actual Christmas
- five new scenes
- new game mode is overdesigned difficult shit that's basically RE4
- bugs out the wazoo, including fucking up already unlocked scenes
- no content other than the Christmas game mode

Gonna call a "yikes" with a little bit of "oof" on this one, lads. Wake me up when they fix this shit and actually add another story episode or some shit.

Feb 4, 2023
So this FPS mode feels like ass right? I can't be the only one who feels like the flamethrower reaches less far than my dick and the hit registration is asleep at the fucking weel? Am I stupid at this?

Edit: Also do I need to play on a specific difficulty for anything?

Last edited:
Mar 5, 2018
So this FPS mode feels like ass right? I can't be the only one who feels like the flamethrower reaches less far than my dick and the hit registration is asleep at the fucking weel? Am I stupid at this?

Yeah for some reason the hits don't seem to register at random

silverwisp1

Jun 6, 2019
I genuinely have no idea what they're doing. When the game dropped, they had a really good thing going, they were getting support up the wazoo, and so much exposure on YouTube and Twitter and whatnot. Now they're putting all their eggs into this Christmas special that feels like ass to play. All the Christmas update needed to be was some cute costumes and some decorations, not this bad RE4 spoof, just make more sex scenes, that's all people want. And their poor decisions are already having their affects, it seems like they're already losing a lot of their initial Patreon support they had. The constant delays don't help either, especially when they don't communicate it on their Discord or anything.

Altina Orion

Feb 8, 2018

The Flamethrower is bad, you unlock a snowball gun that shoots like a grenade launcher at the 2nd shop. The hit registration seems to be a lot better with that one.

AutoDux

Apr 26, 2018
I genuinely have no idea what they're doing. When the game dropped, they had a really good thing going, they were getting support up the wazoo, and so much exposure on YouTube and Twitter and whatnot. Now they're putting all their eggs into this Christmas special that feels like ass to play. All the Christmas update needed to be was some cute costumes and some decorations, not this bad RE4 spoof, just make more sex scenes, that's all people want. And their poor decisions are already having their affects, it seems like they're already losing a lot of their initial Patreon support they had. The constant delays don't help either, especially when they don't communicate it on their Discord or anything.
I'm going to take the opposite stance.

It's kooky, zany, and off-kilter. The gameplay is loads more involved than just sitting at a desk or whatever fazclaire's was trying. It's clear that thought is being put in to this game, even if some decisions are being poorly made/executed.

Does the game need more polish? HELL YES. In no particular order:

- Sexual scene models need to be made to look and act more like the in-game models. Models need to be re-textured and physics need to added.
- Movement feels clunky, reminiscent of BF:BC2. Needs to be reworked.
- QoL features like the options and graphics menus appearing both in-game and in the menu. They also need to sync. Optimization needs a massive overhaul.
- Voice acting is surprisingly excellent. However, written dialogue needs better localization.

The dev admittedly does need to focus more on the core game. Add some different tasks, mix and match, progress the story line. But it isn't cookie-cutter, and I'm fucking thankful for that. I want to see more parody of other franchises because it's fresh and actually quite funny.

Under all the bugs and basic texture work, there lies the spine of a solid game. The core just needs to be sanded down and fleshed out.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 70 Votes