Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.6] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes
Jun 1, 2018
How does one absolutely delete game save? I did it in game but some scenes are left + all the "online store" wallpapers. So I didn't actually delete all data?
You’d have to delete the save data in registry, should see fatal fire studios somewhere in HKey local files. Im not sure why they did it that way, makes it really easy to manipulate data in the game. I’ll prob take it that they’re not very experienced devs, but that’s fine they crank out content and are pretty passionate about it.

Reactions: mrra

reeroll

Jun 1, 2021
Quick Tip you don't need to use the cheat engine, only use the money edit registery.
-Buy whatever you want until you can't
-then close the game
-Double click on the reg money edit file say yes
-Open the game you will have your new items and 10000$ or 20K Depending on the registery file you are using.
-Repeat this process as much as you want & enjoy!

ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
It would seem the that Maze has had some changes, mostly some long halls have been opened up (thankfully). If anyone wants to post a bird's eye view of the new maze, I'll gladly highlight the walls like before

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
It would seem the that Maze has had some changes, mostly some long halls have been opened up (thankfully). If anyone wants to post a bird's eye view of the new maze, I'll gladly highlight the walls like before
Since i checked the map for coin bag locations, for my "Coin Bag Guide", I can say that the map i provided there is up to date.

I can check again later, but it should be up to date.

chris1

Aug 5, 2019
Its just me or it happend to anyone that some scenes in gallery are lock even if i unlocked them in previous version, after i done some of them like bonnie boob job or ???? in this version its still locked.

lostanon

Feb 16, 2020
Have the devs said anything about in progress hot fixes or bug squishing yet? Hope they tighten up the FPS stuff by a great deal. I honestly wonder if they even playtested that or the maze sections. They're not just chores, they're abysmally frustrating.

Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018
Just a tip, don't try to be faster than the cutscene and grab an item right before the cutscene pops in the special part 2, otherwise the item will be stuck in your screen and you will be unable to interact with other items, unless you restart from the checkpoint going into the menu and coming back. :KEK:

• Sad
Reactions: Gabaw

Ligma69dababy

Jan 7, 2022
Is there a secret scene related to the cucumber you find in the village cause when the boss tells you to out the gifts under the Christmas tree you can select a cucumber buy it says 0

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes