Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.6] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes

D-O

Jul 5, 2020
that i know and have, yet she does not appear in the game room during arcade mode, despite several attempts and survived nights.
She's not going to be in there the moment you go in the game room. You need to unlock the game room by leaving through the front door of the game room and complete the night (Either Surviving It Or By Being Caught). Please Note that by unlocking her, Arcade Mode will get Harder since she can't be distracted like the Other Girls (Winding Frenni's Music Box & Chiku's Microwave And Looking At Fexa Masturbated).

Rengar12

Aug 18, 2016
The tokens you pick up around the level can be used on the token machine in her room, resetting her bar back to full for each token

Reactions: D-O

H3dR

Jan 27, 2022
She's not going to be in there the moment you go in the game room. You need to unlock the game room by leaving through the front door of the game room and complete the night (Either Surviving It Or By Being Caught). Please Note that by unlocking her, Arcade Mode will get Harder since she can't be distracted like the Other Girls (Winding Frenni's Music Box & Chiku's Microwave And Looking At Fexa Masturbated).
thanks i never tried the front door part, always left through the vents. atleast there is no need for a reinstallation and i will get to that once i have farmed enough and gotten the unlockable scenes.

Reactions: bwardyunbip and D-O

Ilya11111

Jul 1, 2018
She can be distracted. Use arcade coins on automat near the door in arcade (it has big screen with timer circle). One coin fully fill her gauge. She is most simple in control because you doesn't need to spend musch time on her.

D-O

Jul 5, 2020
She can be distracted. Use arcade coins on automat near the door in arcade (it has big screen with timer circle). One coin fully fill her gauge. She is most simple in control because you doesn't need to spend musch time on her.
I didn't know that. I thought you could do that from the surveillance computer like the other girls, but didn't see Bonfie's Meter. So you need to go to the Game Room an insert the coins at the automat in the entrance? I'll do that from now on! Thanks for the tip!:love:(y)

Ilya11111

Jul 1, 2018
I didn't know that. I thought you could do that from the surveillance computer like the other girls, but didn't see Bonfie's Meter. So you need to go to the Game Room an insert the coins at the automat in the entrance? I'll do that from now on! Thanks for the tip!:love:(y)
I just found it accidentaly. If we speak about distraction than: Fexa - watch her camera on PC (not laptop); Chika - recharge microwave (Easy mode - PC and kitchen, Normal and Hard - only kitchen); Bonfie - use coins on automat near the entrance (with screen where you can see gauge); Frenni - charge her box on PC (after 4 am Golden Frenni speed up her gauge decrease).

• Love

lostanon

Feb 16, 2020
I'm kind of surprised a hotfix isn't out yet. Guess we might have to wait until Christmas part 3 for fixes and adjustments unless he's said something to the contrary.

D-O

Jul 5, 2020
Is there a way to make the arcade endless? Same for invisibility, if possible...
That might possibly be implemented in Custom Mode in the future, but there's no official information on Custom Mode as far as I know, so it's still a mystery.

oplock76

Sep 5, 2017
A little confused, does the 1.8 Christmas stuff continue AFTER where you leave off save wise in 1.7 or is it just not recognizing I have save data there? Did everyone have to do the whole maze again?

D-O

Jul 5, 2020
A little confused, does the 1.8 Christmas stuff continue AFTER where you leave off save wise in 1.7 or is it just not recognizing I have save data there? Did everyone have to do the whole maze again?
I haven't played it yet myself since I'm waiting for it to be completed, but from what I know after seeing a lot of spoilers since I love spoiler: The Game acts like A New Game Plus in a way. The items you buy in the shop (Both Arcade Mode & The Christmas Special) you get to keep it for Future Playthroughs. Consumables need to be bought again if you use them like the Spray. As for the Maze, if your data is not recognized, I'm afraid you have to do it again since that sounds like it that playthrough save got corrupted. But if you just downloaded and updated to 1.8, I'm afraid that you have to do it all over again. Mastermax888 on YouTube had to do the first part all over again after updating the game.

Here's the link; Skip to 12:00 minute mark to see his reaction on the game save for the Christmas Special after updating:

Last edited:
Reactions: oplock76

oplock76

Sep 5, 2017
I haven't played it yet myself since I'm waiting for it to be completed, but from what I know after seeing a lot of spoilers since I love spoiler: The Game acts like A New Game Plus in a way. The items you buy in the shop (Both Arcade Mode & The Christmas Special) you get to keep it for Future Playthroughs. Consumables need to be bought again if you use them like the Spray. As for the Maze, if your data is not recognized, I'm afraid you have to do it again since that sounds like it that playthrough save got corrupted.
Ah ok, thank you for clarification. I haven't done but maybe 2 scenes since I enjoy the gameplay so much, so I'll probably just keep farming Arcade and unlock everything, then maybe watch the Christmas stuff somewhere when its finished. Too much of a scaredy cat to do maze again lol

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes