Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.6] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Europefan69

Aug 20, 2020
can i have some help with the mod? i followed the instractions and downloaded bepin v5 and put it in the exe folder then started the game and closed it. but the plug in folder didn't appear or anything, the game versin is 1.7, could that be why nothing's happening?
not sure why the plugin folder isn't generating, i would watch a video on how to install BepInEx to make sure youre putting things in the correct spot.
EDIT: also make sure you are using x86 Bepin and not x64

But either way do NOT use 1.7 with the mod! I patch methods that are only in 1.8 and i didn't put any error handling in my code so it will error and even methods that are in the old version will NOT patch.

What is the number of current scenes?

Last edited:
Reactions: D-O

Biltong

Aug 11, 2020
has the performance improved at all or is it still choppy as hell?
That seems to be a user dependant hardware or driver thing. My laptop (i5 8400h/1050ti) plays the game smooth as butter, while my PC (5600x/3070) has crazy framedrops on both 1.7 and 1.8 that make the game barely playable.

Reactions: roxasxiv

anon_089

Apr 12, 2019
not sure why the plugin folder isn't generating, i would watch a video on how to install BepInEx to make sure youre putting things in the correct spot.

But either way do NOT use 1.7 with the mod! I patch methods that are only in 1.8 and i didn't put any error handling in my code so it will error and even methods that are in the old version will NOT patch.

Ah, thanks a lot now it works. I downloaded the 64 one. You are a life saver

Reactions: Europefan69

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
Holy Shit...i can't believe I just found this while looking for FANF Parody Games Playthroughs (Mostly on Fap Nights At Frenni's) and I found it by accident FYI:
Can't believe they're making Fap Nights into a movie! Although it's a bit weird how they changed the robots to be less attractive and they changed the name to Five Nights at Freddy's :unsure:

AgenteMamen007

Sep 18, 2021
Does anyone suffer from a bug that doesn´t allow them to use the antikrampus spray? Is there anyway to fix it? If not, please share a completed save file or something

D-O

Jul 5, 2020
Does anyone suffer from a bug that doesn´t allow them to use the antikrampus spray? Is there anyway to fix it? If not, please share a completed save file or something
From what I have read in this thread, you need to buy a few Spray Cans in Arcade Mode Shop in order to fix it. I don't know if it works since I haven't tested it yet, but I have seen some video of it working though.

Reactions: AgenteMamen007

de_requiem

Mar 20, 2022

Ion know ive tried everything and im still not getting the plugin file in bepin is there an order to this that i have to do
ive made sure im using bepin 1.5 x86, im on fap 1.8, bepin is where the exe is, ive opened the game twice, its just not working for me

Europefan69

Aug 20, 2020
Ion know ive tried everything and im still not getting the plugin file in bepin is there an order to this that i have to do
ive made sure im using bepin 1.5 x86, im on fap 1.8, bepin is where the exe is, ive opened the game twice, its just not working for me
send me a screenshot of your root folder so I have a better idea of what ths problem is

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Man this games weird.
Like the core is great, gameplay sexy girls with a spicing of the horror of FNAF (also some easter eggs)

But... the male model is absolute jank., only made worse by the lack of anatomics during sex.
The writing is... a flavour... im not a fan. I get the idea of being funny and jokey but its turned up to 11 and its really ruins the rest of the game for me.
Also wtf is with this Christmas stuff? If the dev wanted to he could have just made a different game ffs.

Dunno man so much right but so much feels off or missed opportunity.

Europefan69 thanks for the cheat/mod makes post-game quite fun.

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
Man this games weird.
Like the core is great, gameplay sexy girls with a spicing of the horror of FNAF (also some easter eggs)

But... the male model is absolute jank., only made worse by the lack of anatomics during sex.
The writing is... a flavour... im not a fan. I get the idea of being funny and jokey but its turned up to 11 and its really ruins the rest of the game for me.
Also wtf is with this Christmas stuff? If the dev wanted to he could have just made a different game ffs.

Dunno man so much right but so much feels off or missed opportunity.

Europefan69 thanks for the cheat/mod makes post-game quite fun.
At the moment this isn't a game with jokes, it's a series of jokes made into a game.
I have no problem with that personally, sadly the jokes are basically middle school/high school level so I end up cringing rather than laughing. As for the Christmas stuff, finish main game first, do additional stuff later.

sever468

Feb 19, 2023
there is no plot at the beginning, but somewhere in 1-3 years it will be done.
But first let me tell you what it is. Gameplay, you are a security guard who performs a task that he must complete the entire task overnight and live until (like in fnaf) 6 am, 2 graphics, I’m lying if the graphics are bad, unlike the old versions of sex animatronics, they are plumper and look heavier + peziriya is enough spacious and at the same time interesting with secrets, 3 optimization depends on the PC in a good way, it keeps well at the maximum, but I think the need will also grow.
As a result, the game is cool, the developers are trying to stand out not only by the plot, but also by the scenes, which in turn 1 give a good benefit in the form of a plot, but! while there are problems with prices, it is much more illogical and I think in the future they will be changed as if in heat

3.80 star(s) 71 Votes