Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.6] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 71 Votes
Nov 13, 2017
It's always better to know before downloading so I don't waste MEGA data on a nothing-update.
Fun fact: If you have a VPN, or some other way to change your IP address, you can reset your Mega data cap. You need to close your Mega app, then change your IP and reopen the app. Won't get around downloading anything over 5GB though.

Reactions: Europefan69

NB2012

Sep 5, 2022
This game would be much better if it was a classic fnaf clicker. The guys do not pull a full-fledged walker. New events are very stuffy

katsukiDemon

Nov 25, 2018
We no longer have the freddina bug, at what cost? Not being able to use it for the scene with the chair and the threesome :'''v (bad for me because I liked the glamrock skin)

Reactions: DrIvanR1314

love2

Sep 5, 2018
What a shame! Skin not can use in gallery
If want to see it, Must to let them rape us new again.

fartbart1773

May 16, 2019
This is actually a pretty fun ass game. Like, it's seriously fun. I do wish there were more objectives and a bit more variety in gameplay, but it works.

Dec 12, 2019
The game crashes when I try to play arcade. any ideas?
If this hasn't been fixed like in 0.18 it's a spec problems i think. And in the previous update only thing you could do was play the game on the lowest graphics

Edit: Yup. Tested it on medium graphics and it crashed. seem this hasn't been fixed yet

Last edited:

Europefan69

Aug 20, 2020
Fun fact: If you have a VPN, or some other way to change your IP address, you can reset your Mega data cap. You need to close your Mega app, then change your IP and reopen the app. Won't get around downloading anything over 5GB though.
the other way to change your IP is that if you have a dynamic IP with your ISP you could also just restart your router to get a new IP and you can get pass the mega download limit that way

jabiroca8065

Apr 21, 2022
does anyone have the download link for version 0.1.9 mediafire or workploud or mega or gofile?
Sorry if you don't understand I'm using a translator

AngelOfDeath201120

Jun 20, 2022
Also looks like he might put in roxie given a blacked out silluette in the animatronic skin shop.
I've noticed they removed a few of the ester eggs from the vents, witch makes me think the silluette may acutely be Mangle rather then Roxie, as Mangle attend to be in vents a lot and adding her to go thought and patrol vents would make sense.

Reactions: DrIvanR1314
3.80 star(s) 71 Votes