Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.6] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
they probably think the playable character is cucking them
:unsure:...Mhmm...
That would be just a bit... maybe even very far-fetched idea, if that's the case.

I mean... IF i have learned one thing in my whole time here on F95, then it's the fact that NTR is like a BIG montrous but very brittle pillar no one should ever dare to touch ever so slightly or we end up in a full blown war, metaphorically speaking.
But to see NTR here seems more like clinging to a thin nearly non-existent string to me.
And believe me, if there really would be something like forced NTR in this game I wouldn't invest anywhere near as much in this game as I already do.

Maybe he will tell us his perspective in this matter at some point.

Aaaannnyway, their Xmas trailer looks great. And i'm really diggin the song in there. I hope we can get it somehow in the next update, i'd like to hear it in full. And chiku looks niiiiice, 10/10!
But damn fate is not playing nice with me... update comes in the first weeks of january and i have to get a fucking operation on my right hand on the 4. jan ... I mean, this game is not really a one hand friendly game... maybe i'll manage only with left?
Well, time will tell.

Cakei

Aug 30, 2017
The trailer reminder so much to killing floor (before that, no it's not a hentai game).
So much hype for the release

Claroquesi

May 16, 2020
Doesn't answer my question.

Your answer is like:
You go into a store and want to buy a cucumber, sadly there is no pricetag on it. You go to someone working here and ask him:

You: "How much does this cucumber cost?"
Worker: "Yes!"

You basically are telling me that it's in the game and it's a jumpscare.
But my question was where the NTR aspect of it comes into play.
What jumpscare do you mean? who is involved in that scene? And what's the NTR?

Don't think i'm mocking you just because i made some humerous comment before. I'm seriously and sincerely asking this cause i really want to know what you classify as NTR. This might require more than 3 words probably but you would help me out, i won't mock you for it. I'm really just curious what The NTR here is in your opinion.

The only jumpscares to my knowlegde are Golden Frenni at 3 am in the toilet, the girls when they...uhm...catch you i guess, and thomas the tank engine in the vents? (i hope you don't really mean thomas though...)
Wasn't even saying there was NTR in the game, wtf?

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
Wasn't even saying there was NTR in the game, wtf?
We had dragondarks mentioning NTR. You replied with "NTR junpscare". And i had 2 options right here:
1. I assume you meant it as a "pun" on his "NTR" and "this shit scares me".
Or 2. I take your two words as they are standing in post.

Since my comment was meant half-hearted and humorous with a bit of sincere curiosity, and even though i assumed you meant it as a pun i just decided to include your qoute too.
Honestly i was not even expecting you to answer again, if you didn't mean it seriously. but in the end you did.
At that point i simply stated the fact that your 3 words did not answer my question properly, nothing less and nothing more.
Sooo, i don't see the problem with it.
Maybe it was a bit much to elaborate at this point already what i really wanted to know...but still, you answered and i reacted to it in a normal discussion like fashion. And from the point of my post "Don't think i'm mocking you...blabla" onwards, i really think i made it clear enough to understand that i have no malicious intend. If not and it still offended you then let me clear things up, that was not my intention. But just for the record, we were not the only ones who were part of this conversation my initial reply had you AND dragondarks in it. My main fokus was mainly to get his perspective about his mentioned NTR.

After that i had at least BigSaltDeluxe who gave one perspective how someone could interpret something like that into this game.
As i said a nice relaxed discussion, no hard feelings, everything's mellow.

We're good now? :coffee:

Reactions: SeymourClevarge

dragondarks

Dec 12, 2021
We had dragondarks mentioning NTR. You replied with "NTR junpscare". And i had 2 options right here:
1. I assume you meant it as a "pun" on his "NTR" and "this shit scares me".
Or 2. I take your two words as they are standing in post.

Since my comment was meant half-hearted and humorous with a bit of sincere curiosity, and even though i assumed you meant it as a pun i just decided to include your qoute too.
Honestly i was not even expecting you to answer again, if you didn't mean it seriously. but in the end you did.
At that point i simply stated the fact that your 3 words did not answer my question properly, nothing less and nothing more.
Sooo, i don't see the problem with it.
Maybe it was a bit much to elaborate at this point already what i really wanted to know...but still, you answered and i reacted to it in a normal discussion like fashion. And from the point of my post "Don't think i'm mocking you...blabla" onwards, i really think i made it clear enough to understand that i have no malicious intend. If not and it still offended you then let me clear things up, that was not my intention. But just for the record, we were not the only ones who were part of this conversation my initial reply had you AND dragondarks in it. My main fokus was mainly to get his perspective about his mentioned NTR.

After that i had at least BigSaltDeluxe who gave one perspective how someone could interpret something like that into this game.
As i said a nice relaxed discussion, no hard feelings, everything's mellow.

We're good now? :coffee:
sorry for not answering for so long for me the game has no ntr elements that's why I asked if there would be any because you know what everyone prefers. sorry I didn't spell it right. for me the game is the best seriously there are minor errors as for me but ok some have others. but i wanted to know if the game will have ntr elements or if it does if it can be turned off. why am I asking something like this because I don't know which way the game will go in the awesome direction, such as Summer Memories in the game you are the only one who has fun with women or horror versions of the game like shitty ntr, e.g. Seed of the Dead: Sweet Home where you work hard and girls cheat on you anyway sorry I didn't explain better you know the game is going in the right direction for me that's why I'm waiting for the full edition which I will buy for the full price and I didn't want NTR Jumpscare because they don't exist. Jump scares are awesome again, sorry for not answering for a long time but work and other matters and I'm also sorry for the fact that I don't write English very well, it's my second language and I have a lot of speech impediments, so I apologize in advance

Reactions: Frumi

AydanW

Sep 22, 2019
sorry for not answering for so long for me the game has no ntr elements that's why I asked if there would be any because you know what everyone prefers. sorry I didn't spell it right. for me the game is the best seriously there are minor errors as for me but ok some have others. but i wanted to know if the game will have ntr elements or if it does if it can be turned off. why am I asking something like this because I don't know which way the game will go in the awesome direction, such as Summer Memories in the game you are the only one who has fun with women or horror versions of the game like shitty ntr, e.g. Seed of the Dead: Sweet Home where you work hard and girls cheat on you anyway sorry I didn't explain better you know the game is going in the right direction for me that's why I'm waiting for the full edition which I will buy for the full price and I didn't want NTR Jumpscare because they don't exist. Jump scares are awesome again, sorry for not answering for a long time but work and other matters and I'm also sorry for the fact that I don't write English very well, it's my second language and I have a lot of speech impediments, so I apologize in advance
Ah, I see. You asked the OP to please NOT include NTR because it scares you. And Claroquesi called that a 'NTR jumpscare' as a joke :p

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
sorry for not answering for so long for me the game has no ntr elements that's why I asked if there would be any because you know what everyone prefers. sorry I didn't spell it right. for me the game is the best seriously there are minor errors as for me but ok some have others. but i wanted to know if the game will have ntr elements or if it does if it can be turned off. why am I asking something like this because I don't know which way the game will go in the awesome direction, such as Summer Memories in the game you are the only one who has fun with women or horror versions of the game like shitty ntr, e.g. Seed of the Dead: Sweet Home where you work hard and girls cheat on you anyway sorry I didn't explain better you know the game is going in the right direction for me that's why I'm waiting for the full edition which I will buy for the full price and I didn't want NTR Jumpscare because they don't exist. Jump scares are awesome again, sorry for not answering for a long time but work and other matters and I'm also sorry for the fact that I don't write English very well, it's my second language and I have a lot of speech impediments, so I apologize in advance.
Ah, i understand.
No need to be sorry, don't worry. That was the reason i was asking and now i know what you meant too. ;)
Yeah i know Summer memories (great game in my opinion) and Seed of the Dead too.
Thx for your answer.

distraction, who do you think has the biggest tits
Marie Onette, 100%. Too big for my personal taste but even if they were smaller, i think she would still be my least favorite of them. Well Fexa seems to have the smallest, it's always the tsundere-like girl who has the smallest ones... :sneaky:

Reactions: dragondarks
3.80 star(s) 70 Votes