Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.6] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes

lostanon

Feb 16, 2020
Glad to see game balance has been adjusted a bit since I last played two versions ago, but it's still pretty much the same aside from you having more stamina from what I can tell. It's also still basically impossible to complete your tasks once an animatronic or two have gotten loose.

Got an idea which I think would both add to the sex appeal of the game and make it a bit more forgiving until the harder nights (and difficulties on arcade mode). That being that stealth should be a bigger part of the game where you're actually able to hide from the animatronicts to a degree. Crouching would make them have to be closer to spot you, and you could also hide behind objects more reliably. Then to add to the lewd nature of the game, if you can sneak up behind an animatronic you can spank that cake, and this would reset their status causing them to walk back to their starting position with the patience meter about half-full.

I still find the lack of jiggle on their boobs and especially asses in the animations to be some major missed potential. I know for a fact the models are capable of it, if you look at some animations using them on rule 34 or e621 they are very capable of some nice jiggle. Seems more like the animations just aren't having enough time put into them. Look at this compared to something like the Frenni and Bonfie threesome animation where their butts are totally stiff, no squish or jiggle at all.

Yeah I've been posting some references of other people doing things with the models. My biggest gripe has been that the tits and pussies are pretty horrible in the game right now, but with any luck they'll polish that stuff up now that we know they have the ability and skill to adjust models now. I'm also expecting costume options for them at some point too. For the whole dickgirl thing, I strongly dislike futa/ dickgirls/ whatever myself, but so far those scenes only seem to get more dick related content which is fine provided the entire game doesn't start gravitating towards that stuff imo.
Also thanks to the people who did the maps and guides!

Amgresr

Aug 10, 2017
I can get 90% of the scenes pretty easily but that random Puzzle can fuck its self. Add complete button for a good amout of cash. maybe? I havea lotta that. Good game BTW. Its "hard" to find games like these nowadays.

Last edited:

Motordeath

Nov 16, 2019
Puedo obtener el 90% de las escenas con bastante facilidad, pero ese rompecabezas aleatorio puede joderse solo. Agregue el botón completo por una buena cantidad de efectivo. ¿quizás? Tengo mucho eso. Buen juego por cierto. Es "difícil" encontrar juegos como estos hoy en día.
[/COTIZAR]
how did you get them? Is there a way to get past them?

Motordeath

Nov 16, 2019
Hey and where is the fuse to restore power? And with the cucumber, the mistletoe, the sweets and those objects, which scenes are unlocked?

AutoDux

Apr 26, 2018
For those wondering how to solve the slide puzzles:

Too lazy to go?
Find a reference of the completed picture. Screenshot and pause after every step.

1. Label each tile 1-8 in the completed picture, left to right, top down.
2. Get the first tile in place.
3. Get the third tile to the right of the first tile.
4. Get the second tile under the third tile.
5. Move the second and third tiles into place. Top row is now complete. DO NOT TOUCH THE TOP ROW AFTER THIS STEP.
6. Get the seventh tile under the first.
7. Get the fourth tile to the right of the seventh. You may need to move the seventh in order to do it.
8. Move the seventh and fourth tiles into place. Left side is complete. DO NOT MOVE THESE TILES AGAIN.
9. Rotate the other tiles until they're in place. You're finished.

AutoDux

Apr 26, 2018
Hey and where is the fuse to restore power? And with the cucumber, the mistletoe, the sweets and those objects, which scenes are unlocked?
Fuse is in the employee room in the locker. I suggest grabbing it at the start of every round.

Mistletoe and sweets unlock a Chicku scene, cucumber unlocks a Marie scene.

https://f95zone.to/threads/fap-nigh...v0-1-6-fatal-fire-studios.135722/post-9698434
https://f95zone.to/threads/fap-nigh...v0-1-6-fatal-fire-studios.135722/post-9536878

Last edited:

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
Almost forgot, for anyone having trouble with the slide puzzle this site can help a lot. You can take a screenshot of it and then arrange the "goal" side to be the completed image and then hit "solve" and it will give you the solution.

Also for the memey side of this game, which I adore, it would be amazing if there was a cutscene or easter egg you could trigger that would re-create the Ricardo "U Got That" meme but with the animatronics replacing the anime girls and Phone Guy replacing Ricardo, since he's apparently buff as hell.

• Love
Reactions: Apice
Sep 19, 2020
I guess I can't get that secret ending because of the graphical glitch where the snow is floating ABOVE the ground, so I can't grab the key.

Slimeee

Oct 8, 2018
Really like this one
I wish they would tone down the cringe memes and they translated it into English but hey I cant really complain, they are putting in some work and I appreciate that.
Strongest point Visuals/Lighting
Weakest point Writing
Gameplay is on the right path but can still be refined and improved

Last edited:

jukeboom

May 17, 2017
wish these games wouldn't game over as soon as you get caughted. like in fnaf it makes sense but here just deduct my pay or something and let me enjoy the night.

so the game is basically. try to do as much as possible until they wake up and then just get caught?

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes