Ren'Py - Abandoned - Fap Time [v1.1] [KIFT]

1. 5.00 star(s)

zl2001zl

I think this is a good game, but I hope the author can give some hints in the game, rather than making a guess without any clue. I hope there can be a saved setting, and there is no horizontal screen on Android phones. I don't know whether it is a personal phone problem or a game setting. I hope it can be improved. The style of painting is also very new. I still like to try various 2DCG games, and I hope this game will have a better future
  2. 1.00 star(s)

kingjames_69

Fap Time? More like Crap Time. Clicking on random household items and things on the ground does not in any way lead to fapping. It's tedious time, which is the opposite of fap time. My dick has never been softer than while trying to play this crap.

It boggles my mind when some devs make these sandbox type VNs that are just tedious and annoying where you have to click on a bunch of things and do a bunch of bland, repetitive, monotonous tasks that have nothing to do with sex, or conversations, or adult content, or FUN. The monotonous tasks kill the fun, kill boners, and kill opportunities to fap. And you call it "Fap Time"? Why would you make something like this? Do you think people enjoy this?

I got stuck in this terrible game. It's extremely annoying and tedious, having to investigate and click on certain things to figure out how to advance the story. Dev should make it just a straight forward VN, or at least provide some kind of hints or guidance or something.

Nobody likes this sandbox trash, especially having to investigate and click on and figure out bland meaningless objects, like windows and beds and cabinets and drawers and pillows. Like, why are you making me click on these things? And not only that, but you have to click them in a certain order to advance the story, and if you do it in the wrong order, you have to start again....? It's extremely annoying, and monotonous, and you've wasted my time.

The screenshots look like this could've potentially been a decent VN, but it's just irritating. When I play a VN, my goal is not to have to click on a bunch of different household items in a specific order, and get stuck doing so. The order doesn't make sense, you have to figure it out by trial and error. Not enjoyable at all.

Dev, if you want to fix this VN, remake it in Ren'py and delete ALL of the clicking on random items stuff from the game, and just make it a nice, easy, straight forward VN, with rollbacks, focused on conversation options, and sex, instead of clicking on pillows and beds and random items etc.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

The Avispita

Looks great!! I'll wait for a couple more updates.. Good luck

I hope you have a great variety of genres to include
    The characters catch my eye too, possibly I'll support on Patreon if the next updates look just as good
    Greetings from Argentina, Vamo' lo pibe'