Others - Completed - Fapablo [v1.0] [HotCherry]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Wener

I really enjoy platformers, so it is sad that I have to rate it so poorly.

The art is at best mediocre and to make it worse, it's censored. The animations are very simple repeats and each stage is just faster and they all lead to a game over, so forget about trying to enjoy the XXX part of the game while passing them.

The controls are barely responsive and it plays like an early 2000s flash game that was made in a day. I could not bother to push past the first level since it all about luck to make it past the first two dogs, against which you have no defense at all.

I can't recommend it to anyone. You'd be better off playing an RPG maker grind fest for a few drawings than this.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

JoeTermin

It's not clear how to judge this game. Overall it looks great but the more you play it the more you hate it. It definitely is top contender for worst controls in history, which is impressive given that the gameplay is so basic.

Pros.
    - Good old RoR platformer
    - Well done graphics & sound
    - H-scenes are OK, not amazing though

Cons.
    - Very bugged
    - Hilariously Hard
    - Terrible controls
    - Censored
    - No zoom (Edit: there is, on + / - keys)

Since there is a full save with gallery I'd strongly advise you to try the levels at the beginning but give up quickly once you're fed up, as the gameplay is very punishing and not worth the effort.