Unity - Abandoned - Faptastic Journey [v1.0.2] [HEGA Studio]

1. 3.00 star(s)

myjammies

Puzzle games get a bad rep because of the kind of mediocrity that Faptastic journey embodies. Sometimes, you're just in the mood to match three thingies and get a kick out of it, or want to do some tower defence but you also want the reward for being good at the game to be some sexy content. While faptastic journey does provide that, the gameplay is mindnumbingly boring, devoid of any strategy at all (despite showing promise) and there is no tie-in between gameplay and the H-Content. The content itself, while well-made, is also limited and not really that great.

Let's start with the gameplay. It's ostensibly a tower defence game where you spend money to get some shooty dice. No, really. You have a set amount of money at the beginning of the battle and need money to get your weapons (which are dice). There are about five elements of them (this five element thing is a theme across the game) but I didn't really find any difference in their abilities. There's also an RPG-esque mechanic where you can upgrade your passive abilities like damage or purchase some spells. This looks great. You could take down the sexy women as shown in the character art and then have your way with them through some engaging tower defence gameplay. The battle could damage their clothes etc etc. But none of this transpires. The gameplay is turgid because the different elements don't do much. Spells are absolutely useless and the only useful strategy is to spam dice rolls so you get more dice. You shouldn't even combine the dice to get higher leveled ones because it really doesn't matter. It's very hard to lose or think about a strategy despite the element focus. Just put all your points in passives. Buy no spells and keep spamming dice rolls. Disappointing.

Is there at least a good tie-in between the gameplay and the H-content? Nope. All the H-Content is only accessible through the gallery. You won't actually encounter it while playing the game. This is a massive failing on the game's part, imo. Why would I not just look at some images on the interwebz if I just wanted that? I want shit to be tied into the gameplay or at least the story. The story here is nonsensical and really doesn't even set that great a backdrop to the sex. It's just sorta there. I don't really expect Shakespeare when playing H-Games but really, could have done with a bit more effort there.

What about the content we come for instead? Well, there's like 2 scenes for each girl and there are five of them. Unfortunately, they are of the "you have these three actions to choose from" variety. You can lick, spank or use some toy but that's pretty much it. I'm not a fan of this kind of content since it feels very limited and is never actually good. The character art is great but the scenes themselves aren't titillating. They're animated and voiced but that's as far as their appeal goes. Which is not to say they're bad, in fact that's the only thing the game has that's above average.

In short, a promising game that tended to be supremely average. Play if you're in need for a "puzzle" game that isn't really all much different from clicking several a button several times and watching things unfold.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Beyond Real

Well, I will categorize this game as a good old "mobile game" genre. The story is classic, (to not say boring) it's not well written but it's not horrible.

The CG reward aka sex scene in it are good but it's the same voice actress all along and you can not like it at all.

In term of gameplay, I would say i quite enjoyed it to pass the time? Well simplicity sometimes can be very good.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Aard

The gameplay contains a simple tower defense mechanic. Artwork is awesome to be honest (the elf girl in those leaf panties omg), even if the animation is quite simple. Would be nice if it would get more updates!