Unity - Far East [v0.54a] [Beetle Roid]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3738442

Good idea, poorly executed.

Seeing a 3d game like this is rare. It stands out from the sea of virtual novels and rpgs. Before downloading it, I was pretty excited. However it soon died down. This is because there are many huge problems in the game. The main issue for me is that the cooking takes ridiculous amounts of time. The cooking time for the soup was somewhat bearable but for example the chicken took way too long. I think maxing it must take around 10minutes. This was a major turn off for me. It is just way too slow to make money and buy new recipes and the other stuff.

The other thing is that often your character doesn't move. I clicked the room with the bed many times and the character was just standing still. I had to click around him to finally get him to move.

I would steer clear from this game for now. It still needs a lot of work and there are many issues to fix. All that being said, I do see potential in this game and it brings variety to the games on this site.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Fidzius

[v0.49b]

An in-dev game with a completely dysfunctional economy.

Issue 1: Prices are absurd - to buy the option to save and even quit the game you need to play over the entire day;
    Issue 2: time depended - seems like reputation does nothing or at least has no visible impact on sales, so to make any you sit around doing anything and before that, cooking which also takes time;
    Issue 3: no cooking preparation- need to have money to cook (you can completely lose the ability to cook without money) and you can't decide when to open / close so you need to keep funds and time to cook or you miss customers (thankfully reputation doesn't matter, so it's just a wasting time)
    Issue 4: expansion: to get more money, (highly expensive) recipes are needed, but since you can't control the menu, you keep getting requests for ALL of the recipes you know, so yet again waste customers (most importantly waste time) and currently there's no expansion for production, so the more recipes you get, the more time you waste...

The broken economy makes the game for me borderline unplayable- I make no progress since the food is cheap and labor is expensive (even without the currently useless manager) so most days it's the same, slow grind.

This is honestly a 2/5 but I just hope this project actually gets good someday, it already has good graphics and some gameplay direction.