haxso

Feb 11, 2019
Good morning everybody, please How can I make copper ingot???
You should have copper ingot reciepe and what need to make it . I think its wood and copper ore :unsure: also you should have put theme in furence for one day so you should have furence too :)

Reactions: Touti2020

picobyte

Oct 20, 2017
Another attempt to get this woking in linux (something similar may for mac).
Bash:
cd "Farmer's Dreams R11.5 Eng"

g=nwjs-sdk-v0.37.3-linux-x64
wget https://dl.nwjs.io/v0.37.3/$g.tar.gz

tar xzf ~/Downloads/$g.tar.gz
for f in $g/*; do
[ -e "${f#$g/}" ] && mv "${f#$g/}"{,_}
done
mv $g/* .

# fix mouseclick issue
sed -i '9302s/Scenemanager.resume/Scenemanager.updateScene/' www/js/rpg_core.js

cd www/img/characters/
mv _Act01.rpgmvp \$herochar_Act01.rpgmvp
mv \$herochar_underwear_{D,d}ash.rpgmvp
mv \$herochar_shirtless_{D,d}ash.rpgmvp
cd -

cd www/audio/se/
mv Footstep_{g,G}rass.rpgmvo
cd -
./nw
When saving and loading near the bridge during the storm the bridge is shown as whole again, it's not crossable, though.

Reactions: fsck and johnelros

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Well I can't seem to get the scene room to work. The crystal just won't appear and other times I get the map error. Oh well guess I'll have to wait till the gallery is added to a lower tier version or someone can give us the gallery enabled version here.

HadazzH

Feb 12, 2019
What's wrong with my game i just download it and when i opened the game this happened
i Pressed "F" and nothing happened ... View attachment 272300
Sorry that I cannot help you but I have the same problem, when I try to get water from the well.

First I open inventory and choose "hold the bucket" (bucket appears into the square on top of the screen which has a word SHIFT under it and "01" number on the top left hand side of it. When I press the "shift" key on keyboard I hear "alarm" sound but nothing happens.

Next I try to press "1" key and get a similar picture which says that: TypeError "Cannot read property 'id' of null. For more information, push F. "F" doesn't do anything.

So what letter/number should I press or is this game broken?

HadazzH

Feb 12, 2019
Sorry that I cannot help you but I have the same problem, when I try to get water from the well.

First I open inventory and choose "hold the bucket" (bucket appears into the square on top of the screen which has a word SHIFT under it and "01" number on the top left hand side of it. When I press the "shift" key on keyboard I hear "alarm" sound but nothing happens.

Next I try to press "1" key and get a similar picture which says that: TypeError "Cannot read property 'id' of null. For more information, push F. "F" doesn't do anything.

So what letter/number should I press or is this game broken?
Ok. I found the answer myself. Press "Enter" and the bucket fills:)

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
The starting up a party quest is bugged for me I've had 50 wood and ask sam to go to the party and he just stands there and repeats the same line over and over.
After you start the quest, you have to go to the area, which is the screen before you get to the lake.

Ofc, that's after getting to day 8. Which is a subject that's come up multiple times, over the most recent pages, even.

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
It is unbelievable how buggy this game STILL is after all this time, despite the fact that it is an rpg maker game. You'd think it is a custom engine with all those problems.

SuIIy

Mar 26, 2019
guys i kinda have an issue game wont start having this error not sure how to fix i downloaded twice and even checked the rar

Touti2020

Jul 31, 2018
Hey everybody, Please help me
How can I enter the cave behind the house?
Is there any cheating to complete Food Donation Quest?
What can I do with Meat & Fish?
Thanks

SuIIy

Mar 26, 2019
seems like no one answering how to fix the game ... if i need a file or need to download from another link

Metropolisz

♂Deep♂Dark♂Fantasy♂
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
Can i have the CGRIP for the newest version? or at least a decrypter or something , this game is way too confusing for my plebian brain to comprehend

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes