TempTitle

May 7, 2017
It is unbelievable how buggy this game STILL is after all this time, despite the fact that it is an rpg maker game. You'd think it is a custom engine with all those problems.
A significant portion of what's considered "bugs" are not actually bugs, for one thing. It is very much not finished, but for some reason when people hit a roadblock they decide it's a "bug" and claim such. One possible blame for that is people following the OUTDATED WALKTHROUGH which has been pointed out as being outdated repeatedly. To that end, MuseX has taken to putting out gameplay video walkthroughs to display what is doable and how to go about them. They are generally viewable on the patreon page, and are on youtube, so have at it.

guys i kinda have an issue game wont start having this error not sure how to fix i downloaded twice and even checked the rar
Maybe wait until the next update? Or there may be save corruption. Had a similar issue with a save that I put conflicting edits into.

If you haven't gotten as far as saving yet, try just running the Game file again. You mentioned having redownloaded and checked the rar file?

So how to replay scene or gallery guys? :unsure:
The replay/gallery crystal is not in this version; that's in the patreon, paid version. That crystal aside, this is the same update, and everything else doable in that version is in this one.

Daniel Crusoe

Sep 20, 2018
motherfok
that game need a walk help , specially for the chicken... i turn around for hours and didnt find that last 5 chicken... no clue or anything.. -_-
Bro u cannot find the first chicken u just have to talk with evryone then it will be compeleted

Ethan1200

Apr 22, 2019
can someone post a save from the current version on here pls I don't want to have to replay from the beginning again I lost my saves.

mncub31

Nov 1, 2017
The game keeps freezing halfway through cutting the grass on the MC's farm. Sometimes it just stops and I've had the game just close out a couple times.

Jay.k

Dec 24, 2018
I'm begging can someone give the save files because my pc hard disk have broken and now i using the new hard disk to replace the old one so i need to start from early to play this game.

StraivtorS

Dec 29, 2017
I don't really understand why many keep saying this game is bugged. I encounter no bug at all.
It is very Rpg-newbie unfriendly, though. Guidance and quest logs definitely suck.

Reactions: Sean MacDonald

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
- The walkthrough doesn't mention NTR.
- The reviews don't mention NTR.
- I searched the thread for NTR and no one has given a solid answer to whether or not there is NTR in the game.

It looks like there is no NTR in this game and the NTR tag should be removed from tags.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
- The walkthrough doesn't mention NTR.
- The reviews don't mention NTR.
- I searched the thread for NTR and no one has given a solid answer to whether or not there is NTR in the game.

It looks like there is no NTR in this game and the NTR tag should be removed from tags.
There is optional NTR I believe, at least at one point there was. Imo it was more voyeurism but thats basically NTR to most people.

Reactions: Sharku

xfirstninx

Nov 20, 2016
I don't even know the last time I played this game. I remember to play earlier versions, perhaps the first, and after some updates I left and went back to it a long time after. And now I'm here and the thread again.

I remember there was so little content last time I played. And the game was quite buggy, after some time I just download the CG pack to see if it was worth, and yet there wasn't too much.

I think now there are a lot more content, but everyone is saying that the game is so bugged, and together with the time mechanic we can't reach everything. Is this true?

I read that he is planning to do a visual novel version of the game in Ren'py. It would be cool to see the content, yeah, but a good rpgmaker game isn't something bad. With good mechanics and gameplay he could do a good game without make a Ren'py version.

Do you guys think it is better to wait more to play it (if it is even possible to play)? Or is not worth?

Reactions: suiyuanren
3.10 star(s) 41 Votes