charlynkalyn

Dec 28, 2018
When i start the game it crash and say ''type error, cannot read property 'blendmodes' of undefined.
I found a solution in page 77 in which it says to use rpg mv editor to turn off Khas advanced graphics.But apparently rpg mv editor does not work on 32 bit computer.
So anyone have any idea to solve this problem or at least how to turn off khas graphics without rpg editor?
I can't believe how much stuff I am doing to play one game.Sigh....

Edit:Finally solved it.
So how do you solved it? Have the same issue! On windows 8.1 in virtualbox.

Chaussettes

Apr 1, 2018
I've been playing like 30 minutes and although I didn't encounter any bug yet, the game is extremely slow...

Making it a real pain to play it. It feels like I'm playing an online game with 500 ms of ping. I press space when they're speaking, the conversation goes on a few seconds later. I move, it moves a few seconds after again. I try to open the menu, it opens again later.
It's sad because the game does look great but it's honestly quite annoying to play it. I'll personnally stop my experience there.

I don't really understand, although it seems I'm (clearly) not the only one experiencing difficulties to play (at least according to this thread), I don't see anything being done to prevent that. Which is a shame because it prevents new players (and then, potential new patreons) from discovering the game and the work put in it.

Anyway, I hope it will get better and I wish the dev good luck in his journey.

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
I've been playing like 30 minutes and although I didn't encounter any bug yet, the game is extremely slow...

Making it a real pain to play it. It feels like I'm playing an online game with 500 ms of ping. I press space when they're speaking, the conversation goes on a few seconds later. I move, it moves a few seconds after again. I try to open the menu, it opens again later.
It's sad because the game does look great but it's honestly quite annoying to play it. I'll personnally stop my experience there.

I don't really understand, although it seems I'm (clearly) not the only one experiencing difficulties to play (at least according to this thread), I don't see anything being done to prevent that. Which is a shame because it prevents new players (and then, potential new patreons) from discovering the game and the work put in it.

Anyway, I hope it will get better and I wish the dev good luck in his journey.
The game suffers from a serious case of memory leak. You basically have to close it and open it again every 10 or 15 minutes to reset the problem (or change priority in the task manager).

It is a problem with the engine, this version of RPG Maker specifically, but from what I understand people have found workways around that, the dev simply never implemented them or bothered to look. I know of games using the same engine that don't have the problem and I also know others that do.

Aleks1976

May 5, 2019
the mine ran out of stones, and no longer appear where you can get the ore, I'm at the beginning, another 6 days of training hunter

Aleks1976

May 5, 2019
как долго растут овощи

The question is, how much the garden is not watered, the crops don't grow, greens appear, and can not collect, maybe a quest to fulfill some need, tell me, thanks

Aleks1976

May 5, 2019
а уууууууу здесь вообще кто нибудь есть

it may be too late to play this game, no one is playing

LeeBoi

Jan 6, 2018
If I buy this game instead of downloading it free, Will Get the hidden pictures or more pictures for Farmers Dream? and how many are the pictures..?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
- The walkthrough doesn't mention NTR.
- The reviews don't mention NTR.
- I searched the thread for NTR and no one has given a solid answer to whether or not there is NTR in the game.

It looks like there is no NTR in this game and the NTR tag should be removed from tags.
It depends on what you view as NTR. A prospective romantic interest (but one you've not yet hooked up with) can be lost:
Day 4 of the Walkthrough said:
If you haven’t fixed your house by now and are trying to cure your father, this is the last day you have to do it, otherwise your father won’t heal in time. You can pay 500G to Darius or offer to help him seducing Mia or Heather in exchange for his service (first select the “Hire” option and then hit “Cancel” and he will suggest you to present one of your friends instead of paying for his services). You must have at least 20 Friendship Points (2 hearts) to be able to offer one of them. Keep in mind that offering a girl will result in future scenes with Darius and the girl of your choice.
So if you view a potential love interest going to someone else as NTR, there is at least some mentioned. (There's also the whole voyeurism on Amanda scene.) If you don't view this as NTR, then you're right to say there isn't any mentioned in the walkthrough.

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Newest version of the game is bugged more than the version I've played a year ago. Starting from the 3rd day nothing happens and I can't move forward besides the "healing your dad quest" and Mia route. Sophie doesn't recognize what I've done, dad won't give me the fence recipe (never had the option to receive it), Heather won't take fence from me, etc. etc. It seems that if you won't do things in a certain sequence the game will break and you might lose a chance to progress. Not cool. I'll try to restart and see if it will happen again but something tells me it will.

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
so many of the things in the walkthrough don't happen in my playthrough, no party, never heard of a party, not sophie blackmail just sleep until morning and another regular day on day 4, no visit vincents place on day 3, nothing by talking to elder silas, actually pretty much everyone just have generic dialogue from day 1 except few characters like heather, mia (and the trip to the lake early day 3) sophies letter and ''helping darius''

a75248

May 26, 2019
[QUOTE =“fanevagabontul,帖子:1953508,成员:1136412”]
当我去尼娜的祖母时,为什么他会被卡住?
[/引用]
press'esc',always

yunusb

May 19, 2019
My farm chest has been bugged. I cannot retake any items from it. It goes to space when i tried to get it. Does anyone have solution ?

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Man, this dev should just focus on one game at a time. There so much potential on this one, but after months I'm still seeing people complaining about the same bugs that I saw a long time ago. Not to mention newer ones, which I don't know because I'm not daring to start this game over again, after spending so many hours grinding and figuring out how to progress with the game, while dealing with the bugs.

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes