Ren'Py - Abandoned - Farmer's Dreams Unofficial Ren'PY Port [R22] [Phalzyr]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Space_Cow99

Its video novel your not participating your given choice but that about it. No grind quest no activity done it makes me want to play rpg version because I thinking crap what have I missed. Maybe for developer and port they should made female version farmer's dreams it would been cool. But that just me against 90% people who want keep original but if there was way to make it another version. You have my vote.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

yandex

This is just fantastic. I might not have ever tried the original, but Renpy made me try this and boy oh boy am I glad that I tried this. The visuals are THE BEST among any games I have played and that is something to say, infact I dont think any other can top the visuals of this one, and that alone makes it a must play, the style, art, beauty, its just perfect. Then the story itself is pretty good, the writing is also good, and erotic scenes are very well fleshed out and completely satisfying, a major plus. Music, art, and a lot of other unique minuscule features add much soul to the game. A lot of girls, all of them accessible, the plot doesnt lock you out of things but also doesnt do this in a dumb way which is offputting. So the best visuals, lots of excellent erotic scenes, pretty good story, multitude of characters, music, choices, hmmmmmm what more is required to make a good game ?
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Jah-Ith-Ber

Incredible port.

I liked the original farmers dream but found myself bogged down in the RPGM grind. This port is the perfect comprimise of RenPy VN while still having the fun 2D RPGM layout.

I actually do like better the original authors RenPy adaptation (Season of Love) but as far as ports go this is 5/5.

I think the only thing that bothered me about this was that sometimes the pacing felt way off. Like in the midgame where it would normally be broken up by you talking to people giving gifts farming and having sex at night with a different girl - instead with this RenPy port there is none of that so you're hit with like 5 sex scenes in a row. Great for masturbation - but felt awkward story wise. I'm not too sure how Phalzyr could've fixed this - maybe have in between scenes of day passing you farm etc because right now it awkwardly looks like MC literally fucks the entire town in one night.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Argeddon

All the best parts of the original game (the story, cgs, decisions, branching, atc), without the grind, tedious chores and sandbox-esque disadvantages. What more could you ask for? Its kind of refreshing to see the RPGM layout and animations as well.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Azt1234

This is definition of good port. Shows that creator put actual effort into making this one. Does what Ren'py is good at, skips all uneccesary grind and other RPGM mechanics that just wouldn't work here. And it even has RPGM-like animations done properly!

In other words, works like a charm.

The game itself is good too. Worth to play.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

raybae

Thanks for the amazing job. I stopped playing Farmer's Dream because of the grind and save compatibility issues, now I can enjoy it without worrying about those things! The game itself is excellent and this is a top quality port of that. The only criticism I would have is that the in-game walkthrough doesn't point out choices that leads to NTR. This is something I hope Phalzyr will look at.