RPGM - Completed - Farming Life [v3.0.0.1] [Star's Dream]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Rastafoo

The story is pretty simple.
    Raise a bunch of cows and place them into dairy competitions.

If they win, you get the girl.
    If they lose, she'll go for someone else.
    ...Apparently dairy cows are very important to her XD

there are two girls to choose from.
    The brunette childhood friend, or the silver haired quiet girl?

Each girl has her own scenes and endings.

There are four endings in total.
    Two marriage endings, and two cuckolding endings.

Will she get pregnant by you? Or get pregnant by another man?
    Only the cows decide.

The other reviewer is right to say this is a walking sim where you walk to gain experience points so yes, this game is shit in that department. But I'm a major cuck fan so I still enjoyed it all the same.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

DawnCry

Welcome to a walking simulator. I have to say it's the most boring game I have ever played, when I say it's a walking simulator I mean it, you basically have to increase the level of cows by... walking around, even more that's the way to find many gifts to give to the girls.

The gameplay is just non-existant, don't expect to upgrade your farm and things like that, it just won't happen at all. The only thing you do in this game is walk cows and buying/finding gifts then give them to the girl you wanna romance.

About NTR part it's even worse, all that decides if you get NTR or not is the competition, basically you get the events with your favourite girl then one way or another a bet will be done about the cow competition, if you lose you get NTR if you win you get the girl you romanced, and yeah it's 1 girl so the other will be ignored.

No challenge at all, just walking, walking, walking and... more walking. I don't recommend this game at all because of that.

Nothing else to say.