Seeking Fart fetish

Edebernd

Mar 22, 2019
There is this little game "We have no Rice". The translation is really awful, but the scenes there almost all have Scat, Urination and/or fart stuff in them. I know you don't like scat, but other than that, I don't really know a game that only has fart stuff in it, sadly

burnerbud

Jul 30, 2022
played through this once and only saw one scene with fart content, am I missing something or did I just get unlucky?

huh, that's weird. it has a BUNCH.

how i remember getting access to all the fart content is by playing very sub-heavy, and hiding behind zoe when attacked in the forest by a golem. if you do that, she will punish you, and ask how you want to be punished, with bootlicking or facefarting. you HAVE to pick farting, otherwise it locks off the fart content for the whole game.

so there are a couple variables that might have turned it off for you. maybe you were too dom, maybe you didn't hide behind zoe in the forest, or maybe you made a choice that permanently locked off the content.

it's also possible you were also playing an earlier version with different criteria, but i wouldn't know much about versions before v0.65

i'd definitely recommend giving it another go, the game is super easy to get through fast, and definitely worth it i'd argue

Last edited:
Reactions: fangsswlp

Thisisasecretmm

Aug 16, 2019
huh, that's weird. it has a BUNCH.

how i remember getting access to all the fart content is by playing very sub-heavy, and hiding behind zoe when attacked in the forest by a golem. if you do that, she will punish you, and ask how you want to be punished, with bootlicking or facefarting. you HAVE to pick farting, otherwise it locks off the fart content for the whole game.

so there are a couple variables that might have turned it off for you. maybe you were too dom, maybe you didn't hide behind zoe in the forest, or maybe you made a choice that permanently locked off the content.

it's also possible you were also playing an earlier version with different criteria, but i wouldn't know much about versions before v0.65

i'd definitely recommend giving it another go, the game is super easy to get through fast, and definitely worth it i'd argue

cheers for this, I had also only ever seen the one scene.

Reactions: burnerbud

burnerbud

Jul 30, 2022
cheers for this, I had also only ever seen the one scene.
no prob! it actually never occurred to me that you could potentially lock it off without even realizing, because i was basically playing as a human doormat, doing whatever would get me more sub points XD

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Yes it a odd fetish i know plz dont hate on it. any of you guys know some game with good fart scenes? ...also fart not scat i am not im into scat in anyway so just fart plz

FemU Zero - fart and scat toggle
Katalist - Fart toggle
Domina - (also has scat, no toggle)
BattleFucker
Lost Treasures
Tower of Trample
Warriors Guild - Megan mostly (I think thats her name big booty inn lady)