LoloClodo

Jun 1, 2017
Hi, how do you progress with Julia? After Monica moved on with her, I get stuck at 16/100.
- In her apartment, I cannot join her in the shower. I can kiss before going to sleep but nothing more. I can wake her up in the morning, kiss and caress her breasts but I cannot go further.
- At work, I can kiss her and give her a massage, but the three other options are locked.
All the things that I can do don't make me progress with her anymore.

Reactions: deluges

Trash+Sombra

May 25, 2020
Hi, how do you progress with Julia? After Monica moved on with her, I get stuck at 16/100.
- In her apartment, I cannot join her in the shower. I can kiss before going to sleep but nothing more. I can wake her up in the morning, kiss and caress her breasts but I cannot go further.
- At work, I can kiss her and give her a massage, but the three other options are locked.
All the things that I can do don't make me progress with her anymore.
i think it's payed walled

nezz82

Nov 6, 2019
in the prison on the third day i do the stuff with marcus and he dont say go back to your cell it just puts me back there, when i click sleep it says no i need to speak with someone, when i hit the bars to call someone the prisoners just shout out "whore we need our whore" then puts me back in the cell, and just keeps repeating the same stuff, can anyone help?

Trash+Sombra

May 25, 2020
Maybe you right.
I can't be good at anything. And the gameplay is not realized well all the game.
Btw, making games is generally a thankless job. Sometimes I ask myself the question of why do I need all this.
To listen endless criticism. Honestly, I could earn much much more money by doing another job in my main profession.

It could end after the release of the first episode on the old engine. That time tons of mud spilled over me.
Now a lot of people are saying EP1 was great and EP2 is a shitty one.
So, guys, where you been that time? When almost no one said what you made it good, try to do it further.
right so ether you just did not look at the criticism our you are talking up you're on ass you put you're work on the internet for all to see my music gets criticism all the time i don't go in say people are wrong i listen to what they have to in try to fix what might be wrong Now a lot of people are saying EP1 was great and EP2 is a shitty one.
So, guys, where you been that time? When almost no one said what you made it so because some people did not say ep1 was bad that inviilds any and all negative points that people point out lol what a joke

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Hi
i really appreciate the dev's work.
The only point I would like to raise, is to understand why has been chosen to have two version of the game 720/1080 that use different save folders.
Is it a legacy issue?

The other point, is: I find not smooth to understand version after version where you are in the story line. I uploaded the DEVs save files and I do not understand where the saves are based on game version.

what is the save that represent the "end" of the 0.12

nezz82

Nov 6, 2019
in the prison on the third day i do the stuff with marcus and he dont say go back to your cell it just puts me back there, when i click sleep it says no i need to speak with someone, when i hit the bars to call someone the prisoners just shout out "whore we need our whore" then puts me back in the cell, and just keeps repeating the same stuff, can anyone help?
can anyone help with this is it a bug or do i have to do something else?

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Maybe you right.
I can't be good at anything. And the gameplay is not realized well all the game.
Btw, making games is generally a thankless job. Sometimes I ask myself the question of why do I need all this.
To listen endless criticism. Honestly, I could earn much much more money by doing another job in my main profession.

It could end after the release of the first episode on the old engine. That time tons of mud spilled over me.
So, guys, where you been that time? When almost no one said what you made it good, try to do it further.
C'mon now ... Not everyone is a shitbag.
Focus on the positives and ignore the rest. This is the fricking interwebs, there's like 5 bajillion trolls around every corner. But for every troll there's like 10 good hearted people.

Ofc you can't be a fricking expert in everything, nobody is.
But the work you do is well appreciated by me. I know i am just a random dude, but hey ... there's more people out there whom appreciate what you're doing.

Wild Red

Apr 30, 2018
Don't listen to some negative voices. All in all the game is great and one of the bests outside here. I also don't like all parts of the game - like the Julia-part for example - but I think that this is normal. Not all kinds of tastes can be served. So keep up your great work and develope the game in your own style - which is a great one in my opinion!
never thought that but I start to like the julia-part

i mean... damn, DM
gmornin.jpg
thats beautiful :love:

can someone share the fullHD version of this pic ?
/game/images/Slides/img_31029.jpg

and I'm not done with everything, but great update so far (y)

Oct 10, 2018
The saves will be reorganized in the future.

720p version has the wrong folder name "TestProj". It was a mistake in EP1v0.1:sneaky:
And I can't rename it because all previous save files will be lost.
You can migrate to 1080p from 720p by pressing "migrate from 720p" in the load menu.
wow
Are you really the author of the game

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
I enjoy your game Monkey. Yeah people are gonna complain. So be it. If you enjoy this. Stick with it. You have supporters. Still very sad Monica got no revenge pay back lol.

Reactions: BloodyFace

Tank1

Sep 25, 2017
I also really like the game Monkey! You cant please everyone. This is my favorite game and currently the only project im supporting on Patreon. While I dont like every path, I feel the game has something for everyone, just a matter of waiting till a path you like gets updated.

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
For Julia's quest: How do you reactivate Fred to start the quest for Julia's panties? I am stuck in V10 before getting John and Greta involved
I wish to get that, too ^^
The save file I got seems to have Julia's path corrupted or abandoned.
There are no options when I speak to Julia in the office. Relationship to her is level 3. Still, John and Greta have an option to tell me about the progress of their quest (to find out the color if Julia's panties).
No idea if the quest was abandoned, something got corrupted or something need to be done ingame ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Pyreen

Jun 29, 2019
Maybe you right.

Just negativity bias. People dissatisfied with something are statistically more likely to voice their opinions than people satisfied with a product. The only metric that should be relevant to you is the number of patreons. Since those have been steadily increasing, it's obvious that steadily more people are liking your game to the point of supporting it financially.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 215 Votes