Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
Butt plug: From what I remember we locked it in the draw were we found Julia's gun. We found the key to the draw I think in the laundry room. Now however we don't have the key. It came down to us choosing the revenge bath or not at the time. If you chose the revenge path you ended up with the driver asshole tied up in the basement. If not everything got locked in the draw.
Only problem is the author in writing his story didn't bother to remember you would need the key later on. From playing through it it seems he didn't plan out this story that much just adds to it as he goes along.

Reactions: Gamle

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
I waited all patient like for a route with Julia and for it to get a chunk of content I can play through .... it's utter shit.

All Monica does is whine how much she hates it ... I can't believe i'm about to type these words but it's impossible to find it hot.

Lesbian stuff is literally my main thing, it's what I do. This completely kills everything that makes lesbian sex, well, sexy. I suppose the dev must have some talent, it's the first time i've ever had this happen and it must take some skill to take the only thing that turns me on and remove everything that's a turn on about it.
I can understand why you are disappointed. The entire Julia plot is a complete waste of time. It didn't accumulate to shit. You could either run off with her or it ends. There isn't any passion that results from it. Not even any hot sex. At most Julia is a means to an end. In a little fairness Monica has been strait through out the story and even with other lesbian acts has show any interest. She's always acted in a manor as if it was revolting to her. So I really didn't expect much more than time being wasted here. In truth all this story does is show Fred is another manipulative shit in the story and makes me want to side more with Monica. For that part pretty much the entire story makes me want to side with her and follow the revenge path.

Reactions: brittC25

lulinlul

May 5, 2017
I have to say. Animations in update are huge upgrade. Scenes looked so good. Great improvement Decent Monkey Keep it up.

Wild Red

Apr 30, 2018
people need halp here i stuck lv8 16\100 relationship with Julia any suggestions how to proceed ?
i stucked at that point too. first I thought its kind of bugged. But instead of repeating kissing her,
I refused her in the office once or twice. (the day after vic's visit event starts, not sure if this has something to do with julias path, guess not)
When both were in the kitchen I talked to her about the opportunity to flee the country.
Also talked to her on sunday when she doesn't have to go to work.
Instead of wake her up in the morning I let her sleep and prepared breakfast. A scene triggered where she grabed me from
behind. suddenly relation increased to 19. After that point i was able to unlock all the options step by step.

so, sry i can't tell you what to do exactly, all i can suggest is, instead of repeating something that obviously doesn't work (i guess this is what people call grind), do / try something else. julias path definitely works, there is no bug

Wild Red

Apr 30, 2018
and still haven't seen all the new content, but I need a break of this game. people start to ask why I can't sit anymore... lul

honihole

Oct 5, 2017
Looks like a lot of folks are stuck. Me too.
But I cant continue with Julia's love story or the panty quest. How do I start that?
Also, Ralph said not to seduce him any longer. Is that the end with Bartie's quest for now?
Thanks for any help/tips.

Hrimfrost

May 31, 2017
I keep getting error screens when handing out flyers. Did i do something wrong or is there a fix for it? No scenes from the persons taking the flyers play

kofy

Jan 14, 2019
Hey peolpe as you all know I adore Monica and I will always do. But here is the thing when will ep 3 start And when it does what are the options to go torwards tresure of nadia animations cuz that game just killed all the other games for me. Will always check on Monica scenes don't really care about others. But just a proposal i don't know how harder it is or anything but it would be dope. No hard fellings Monkey and Ragnar still love you guys

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
brittC25 how do i meet julia after she leves your house?
You meet Julia again when You get your own office after doing the endless biff photo shoots, Julia works in your office with You, there will be options then to have a relationship with her.

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Here's my compressed version.
Fashion Business [Ep. 2 v0.13] [DecentMonkey] - Original Size: 3.69 GB

Download Pc (1.58GB)
: - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for that, can I ask, is this compressed version same as your last aka 1080???, I ask only as others are saying if it is not, the saves from the last 1080 compressed version will not work, and as much as I love this game, no way in hell am I starting a new grind fest, sorry meant new game again ;) lol

State Briga

Feb 17, 2020
People a little question. At the beginning of the update Victoria visited Monica and Melanie after which they went shopping but it is the only scene that opened up to me between Victoria-Melanie-Monica. Is this their only scene or did I miss something?

May 29, 2018
for anyone who cant find the buttplug you can enable the renpy console. if you dont know how to do this its not too difficult but you can open the console and paste.

$ move_object("ButtPlug", "basement_bedroom2")

exactly and hit enter then return to the basement room in the mansion and it should be there.

MAKE SURE YOU ALREADY HAVE THE OBJECTIVE TO RETURN TO THE POLICE STATION WITH THE PLUG OR BAD THINGS MAY HAPPEN.

as with everything back up the save before running any commands.
How is the console enabled? Is there a keyboard shortcut for that?

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
I waited all patient like for a route with Julia and for it to get a chunk of content I can play through .... it's utter shit.

All Monica does is whine how much she hates it ... I can't believe i'm about to type these words but it's impossible to find it hot.

Lesbian stuff is literally my main thing, it's what I do. This completely kills everything that makes lesbian sex, well, sexy. I suppose the dev must have some talent, it's the first time i've ever had this happen and it must take some skill to take the only thing that turns me on and remove everything that's a turn on about it.
She is not a lesbian. Thats why she hates it.

3.50 star(s) 218 Votes