Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Hi guys, I have a question:

Does Amanda come back or we have just wait for it? I made every photo session, and Biff doesn't give new work for me. What are the possibilities to collect the 5000 dollar? Only Steve, or I miss some possibility?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I guess you mean Melanie, not Amanda. Anyway, after the scene with Steve you should be able to continue with photo session on saturday evenings.

Reactions: Rebyc

Arshavin

Sep 1, 2017
Hello. How to open a console and increase corruption?
Cheat:
Press and hold Shift key + o until debug menu pop out from the screen
Type this
$money = 100000000
$corruption = 950 (max 1000)
$monicaEated = 1 (Case sensitive to skip eating, type 0 to set monica hunger)
$monicaKitchenForbidden = 0 (To access kitchen, type 1 to restrict monica to enter kitchen)
$bettyHere = 0 (to be able go out with governess outfit, and eat in the kitchen)
$bitchmeterValue = 10 ( 0 - 50 is shy girl , 100-200 decent girl, 1000 descendant from hell)

Grewe

Feb 2, 2019
Any chance for Monika's revenge?
I am full of hatred and I want to avenge her.
I hope that this path will be created by DecentMonkey.
Second, it would be great to see some of her masturbation scenes (shower, bed, toys),
because Monica has already discovered her sexuality.

Reactions: Rythan25

Tiagolop

Sep 28, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks I loaded an earlier save and managed to continue the story. The thing is that when Bardie came to the basement I chose not to help him so he made Monica wear Betty's panties (you have to get them at the Laundry) but then I couldn't progress further. That doesn't sound intentional so I'm guessing it's a bug.

Like I said I loaded an earlier save and chose to help Bardie and managed to advance Betty's story, but now when Bardie tells Monica to wear Betty's panties there's no option to interact with the drawer in the Laundry room where her panties were before (I'm guessing that doesn't really affect anything else in the game story, you just miss some scenes with different panties). Also the Laundry doesn't show up as a destination in the quick travel dropdown menu inside the house like it did before. And I didn't unlock the no panties governess uniform.

Edit
It seems I'm stuck again. I managed to get Betty to lvl5 afer Bartdie caught her fucking the instructor but I can't get Bardie progress higher than lvl 3, it just says "waiting further progress..."

3.50 star(s) 218 Votes