arronchazy

Jun 23, 2018
i have my save file with maximum corruption and bitch points for the start of this update.. but it is not working any more... any kind soul will be able to provide save file for maximum bitch and corruption point for start of this update?

stever

Jun 14, 2017
I'm having trouble unzipping these files. I tried both the Mac and Windows links, both Mega and some of the others. Anyone else have this problem or know how to fix it?

Is it because I'm only downloading ep. 2? do I need ep. 1?

dk900

Dec 29, 2017
Is there a revenge route that includes femdom?
I played being a good person in the first episode. And nothing I would like more than to destroy the driver and the fat old man.
I want revenge!!!!

Reactions: Rythan25 and Grewe

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
I'm having trouble unzipping these files. I tried both the Mac and Windows links, both Mega and some of the others. Anyone else have this problem or know how to fix it?

Is it because I'm only downloading ep. 2? do I need ep. 1?
Update your zip-program. There should be no trouble. Ep1 stands alone, you don't need to download it first. But it is recommended to play Ep1 before Ep2, else you have no clue what's going on. :)

There is no file like that I found the renpy file but there is no Fashion business file ??
There are lots of save files. What do you mean with "ren'py file" and "fashion business file" oO

Is there a revenge route that includes femdom?
I played being a good person in the first episode. And nothing I would like more than to destroy the driver and the fat old man.
I want revenge!!!!
When the story develops, there surely will be a way to take revenge. At the moment, there is no such route. For your revenge, you have to be patient. :)

Reactions: stever and Blayo

Tiagolop

Sep 28, 2017
There is no file like that I found the renpy file but there is no Fashion business file ??
Go to C:\users\<your user name>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy

Then there should be a folder named fashionbusiness1_renpy
Inside that folder you'll find the saves

I'm not sure if that's the case but you might have to enable "show hidden files" ?

stever

Jun 14, 2017
Update your zip-program. There should be no trouble. Ep1 stands alone, you don't need to download it first. But it is recommended to play Ep1 before Ep2, else you have no clue what's going on. :)
I appreciate your response, and thank you, but I've tried it with a couple different zip programs, all of them up to date. I get messages like "the archive file is incomplete" or that it's "not a compressed file and can't be decompressed."

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
I really was loving this game, but gave up a week ago when all saves and even playing the game was broken for Mac. Just tried again because I wanted to try a fresh play with a non-compressed version and EP2 STILL dies upon start. Cannot even start the game - for EP2 say she's a bitch and that's as far as it will go. Cannot start a game. Game dead. I will not start from EP1 and replay at non-compressed (MacbookPros cannot support huge HDs) so I guess this game is dead now for me - anyone have any suggestions? Does anyone on Mac able to play this game?

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
How much corruption is recomended to farm before progressing the routes to not miss anything?

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
I really was loving this game, but gave up a week ago when all saves and even playing the game was broken for Mac. Just tried again because I wanted to try a fresh play with a non-compressed version and EP2 STILL dies upon start. Cannot even start the game - for EP2 say she's a bitch and that's as far as it will go. Cannot start a game. Game dead. I will not start from EP1 and replay at non-compressed (MacbookPros cannot support huge HDs) so I guess this game is dead now for me - anyone have any suggestions? Does anyone on Mac able to play this game?
Compressed versions often cause trouble. To avoid that, you should play the non compressed version. The original from the dev just works fine.
How much corruption is recomended to farm before progressing the routes to not miss anything?
You should have above 80 corruption.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I appreciate your response, and thank you, but I've tried it with a couple different zip programs, all of them up to date. I get messages like "the archive file is incomplete" or that it's "not a compressed file and can't be decompressed."
For me that sounds like you downloaded a corrupted file. The original file from dev works just fine.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Compressed versions often cause trouble. To avoid that, you should play the non compressed version. The original from the dev just works fine.
That's what I just did - cleared the save folder and started a fresh non-compressed original Mac version and it dies no matter what I do. Will wait for the game to be complete before I try this again.

leosparta

Nov 30, 2018
what's new in ep 2.04 since 2.03 ? there are no change notes written this time .
and how can i use my 2.03 save in 2.04 ? thx guys .

hash19

Jun 4, 2017
what's new in ep 2.04 since 2.03 ? there are no change notes written this time .
and how can i use my 2.03 save in 2.04 ? thx guys .

It's about the further plot in Monicas house and Bardies Blackmailing.

For the saves just copy them in Theorie game folder of the new version.

3.50 star(s) 218 Votes